ACFS Port Logistics

7: ACFS Port Logistics Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews

2.9Work–Life Balance

Down to earth place to work

Good workplace generally. Friendly co workers and work environment. If you want to work, you'll be treated well, always. Good management and fair people.

Some good workers

Straight garbage place to work, managers are clueless, supervisor don't care Bunch of cowboys, place just gets thrashed with product and no place to put it, highreach/epjs don't get maintenance as often hence operating unequipment, alot of unlicensed forklift operators, but the company gives zero cares. Would not recommend this place even to my worst enemy.

very hot very hard

No consistency with hours very hard work unloading containers in direct sun all day pay is ok but not worth the toll on your body bending down to stack and wrap pallets all day

Micromanagment culture

This workplace is not ideal, management always pressure and monitor every activity. High pressure, lack of support and highly micromanaged. The hardest part is meeting management expectation as every activity is monitored. Either you meet expectation or you do not in this workplace culture. Hardest part is meeting all stakeholder needs when pressure is high.

Pros

Very structure work

Cons

Micromanagement

Awesome workplace

Absolutely loved working at ACFS. My only regret is that I started a little too late in life with this company. My colleagues were friendly and supportive. You get the odd 1 or 2 who can be a bit domineering and rude, but on the whole, I loved it. Would have loved to have worked there longer but age and illness got the better of me unfortunately. 13 years in the trucking industry, ACFS was my best experience.

Pros

Being out on the road and hourly pay

Job ok

ACFS is not a bad place to work for however Management could be a lot better. Management need work more closely with the drivers. There is a culture in this work place as us and them.

Good workplace

Pick packing using scan gun and unload containers using various type of forklifts.let you use S.A.P system, to process paperwork and good working environment.

Pros

let you work unsupervised

Cons

unsecured work load

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACFS Port Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ACFS Port Logistics with

ACFS Port Logistics Reviews by Location

• ACFS Port Logistics
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?