ACSO
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ACSO Employee Reviews

have enjoyed my time at ACSO .. unfortunately the program I was hired to work for has lost funding so being made redundant as of 21/3

it is sad to be leaving as the program was amazing and I don't think it was given much of a chance to succeed.

there has been so much positive feedback about the program and work we do with Ontracc program.
Pros
family orientated and compassionate
Cons
program lost funding
Os encarregados amam você até o momento que você se submete a tudo o que eles querem, basta falar uma vez não que você já não presta mais pra eles. Já ficam de cara virada, te tratam mal, não respondem você direito. Sem contar que são uns tremendo mentirosos e falsos.
très bon accueil, bonne ambiance, même en tant que stagiaire.
It's military work as an Officer, which requires a lot of writing, studying, and ability to multi-task in a very fast paced and relentless environment.
I typically process a wide variety of clientele for police record checks and fingerprinting. I also create all invoicing and receive payment for all services provided. I assist clients with their process in attempts to make their time here, easy, enjoyable and comfortable.

Every day, I am required to open and close the office. This includes entering daily financials and creating daily bank deposits.

I have learned how to manage my time effectively, as this office processes a high volume of clients every day. I have also learned how to take on the role of a supervisor.

Our workplace is very busy, and could definitely use more staff for extra support and higher customer satisfaction.

The hardest part of the job, is that it can be quite exhausting due to not having the proper amount of staff. Management has been difficult, in providing the support the staff and clients require.

The most enjoyable part, is that I receive great satisfaction in being able to help my clients understand the process of whatever service they are visiting for. I have taught myself information that goes beyond the services they request from me and the clients are always very appreciative. I also enjoy meeting and helping new people on a daily basis.
Pros
health benefits, paid vacation
Cons
not enough support, no room for advancement
ACSO is a fantastic organization. Majority of staff are long term which is proof in itself that its a great workplace to be part of and further develop your skills.
fueron los mejores años de mi desempeñndome como profesional y todos los conocimiento que hoy poseo son debidos a esa empresa
Pros
muy buen remunerado
Cons
ninguno lo unico que se termino la obra hubiese querido durara unos años mas
I trained to be a transport officer and am a very good on for 7 years.
I transported inmates to and from courts, prisons hospitals , doctors appointments,

I learned the safety procedures on how to put on restraints and moving them in different classifications.

My supervisor is very good at management. he sets up the transports

for the days.

My co-workers keep changing because of the high stress of the job.

My hardest part of the job is when we have an inmate that is a1016

a mental heath person, and has become combative and trying to deal with someone that dose not know what he or she is really doing.

I really feel bad for them.

Best part of my job is going on a long transports and seeing new places and people.
Pros
helping your community
Cons
high stress job
Foi muito bom trabalhar nessa empresa, inclusive ganhei o premio de melhor vendedora..
Aprendi a lidar com diversos tipos de personalidades, pois fazia trabalho externo..

A gerência muito capacitada..

Equipe bacana, mas não preparada para o tipo de

Trabalho..

A parte mais difícil foi convencer ao cliente a participar e fazer um investimento na campanha..

Finalizar a venda com responsabilidade e ver o cliente com total satisfação..
Pros
uma experiência a mais
Cons
não tem benefícios e nem possibilidade de efetivar..