ActewAGL
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ActewAGL Employee Reviews

Australia10 reviews
there is great culture here and everyone is keen to help each other out, new people are taken under senior wings and are given great encouragement and support
Pros
fun experiences
Cons
My time with the company was limited, but while there was good management in the small scale from certain team leaders, the overall culture and management didn't seem to know what they were doing 90% of the time. The head of my personal section was more interested in practicing his golf swing than caring about his staff.
Pros
Good location
Cons
poor work environment
Not a bad company to work at.. gives the required training and job insights and also makes you aware of the legislation that you are required to know to do your job.
work place culture is a very open minded one. Management look after their staff very well. High volume of customers and incoming calls with a floor walker to help assist you with any call.
Very fun place to work when you get to bring joy to children. The atmosphere is pleasant although the hours are long and sometimes difficult and stressful.
Pros
Bring happiness
Cons
Free membership to Gyms to maintain health and work life balance.

Salary and Benefits meet my family needs and helps me to pay off my investment properties.

Job advancement opportunity to meet organisation profitability and developments.

Management encouragement with Bonus to recognize the contribution for the organisation.

Job culture to promote Programs, Strategies Operations, Planning and Performance ensured health and safety, mitigated operational risks, and committed to quality.
Pros
Work life balance with membership to two Gyms
Cons
Living away from home and long travels on week ends
however guidance / work instructions towards new employees is zero to nil. no proper statement of work available.
no accountability of hours
Pros
flexible work hours
As an employee I enjoyed my time at this company and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for work in Australia. The management is great, your coworkers are energy-filled like minded individuals, and the culture is that of a company that is dedicated to excellence.
I developed my knowledge on Fleet Management throughout my tenure to become and expert in my field. Have enjoyed the relationship building with customers inside the organisation and suppliers outside the organisation
Very busy every day
learned new system Aurion which is very user friendly

management are exceptional always on the look out for your wellbeing also allowed me to work .80FTE

co- workers very friendly

Hardest part of job is getting head around car leases

most enjoyable is satisfying the staff with alphabet p to z which is my crew
Pros
good salary
Cons
demanding at times
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ActewAGL?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ActewAGL. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2