Questions and Answers about Action Workforce

View all 7 questions about Action Workforce

Who will pay for my travel & accommodation in Australia


Help job seekers learn about the company by being objective and to the point.
Your answer will be posted publicly. Please don't submit any personal information. Guidelines

3 answers

(1)answer: Yes,I will pay for my travel and accommodation in come to work by purpose visa Australia in capital city.But one my condition ,all cost fee money payment expanded into my country Bangladesh.If this received get original company paper document. Then job contract form,work permit.So I do hope that,original company all paper document send me?
Thanking you best.
Khandaker Muniruzzaman.
Country: Bangladesh.


Report answer

Yes, I will organize the travel arrangements like passport and permanency Visa to stay and workin Australia.


Report answer

Yourself and the recruitment agency

Answered - STOREPERSON (Former Employee) - Greystanes NSW

Report answer