Action Workforce
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Action Workforce Employee Reviews

Australia64 reviews
I do merchandising for this place good people to work for but hire to many people so leaves everyone with less shifts, would recommend if your looking for something casual to make extra money but not as a full time gig
Action workforce has done great for me, giving me flexible work options as a casual and provide great pay rates too. The other employees are also great fun to be around and talk to.
Interviewed under the impression that the work was full time, it's not you'll get work but there will be weeks when there's no work at all. When finally rostered on the manager on duty blamed me for mistakes that others made. After about 3 months I'd had enough and resigned. Do not rate working here as a worthwhile career move for anyone.
Hours could be anywhere between 3 to 8 hours long, some jobs were not communicated well and distance travelled versus job pay was not worth it. In the end though you could benefit from securing full time employment
Action workforce is a employment agency the staff are ok sent me to jobs that suited me and always had work for their interview process was interesting and challenging
I loved it I was only on call but would go back if I was offered a job . It was very hands on work no stuffing around . No breaks and had to make sure u had protective gear on . They made sure that there employees where dressed probaly and on time
Always restricting work, hiring new staff all the time, not a great place to be employed at. Was removed from a 5 day week roster to a 2 without notice and was always scammed with pay, rewards an benefits terrible at making sure staff are getting enough rest between shifts.
very helpful and look after their staff. Good opportunity to get permanent through their company if you are hard working person.
Pay and work are balance

Good luck for new comers
Working at action workforce was good as they provide all different options for work of all different sites. They contact they had with you that alerted you to your shift times efficiently
I had no problems working here. When work is available it is great. Awesome pay rates - bearing in mind you are casual. Work isn't always available as to be expected with agency work I guess.
Pay was less than any other job agency
You’re just a number to them.

They don’t care about any wrong doing as long as they’re taking in the numbers.

Choose another provider
Have been with this agency for couple of years. During my time there when you an ongoing placement things are find just double check your slips. People are nice enough but can also be two faced and Make sure to chase then up as they do slack with returning calls.
I love working with this company and the team work although it’s not a constant work but they looked after their people who are loyal and hard working and reliable.
Love working with Action Workforce.
Plenty of time to get organized for shifts

Great when you get to work away fly in / fly out .

Friends for life.
I love the job. Working with people who enjoys the music, having random conversations about random things, getting to know different people with different personalities.
so i go from redcliffe to meadowbrook to sign up with action workforce to be told will give you a ring if anything comes in what a joke makes it worse if you have any previous injuiries suddenly there attitude changed your just a number to them i will be filling a complaint to head office about the process of the interview
working for action is really under whelming if you have a family to take care of, they lack empathy and understanding that people don't work like slaves.
Be careful with registering with Action. 20 plus years of forklift experience and no work means i wasted my time. If you are in your 40's go elsewhere.
Ever since going on they’re books, and told them the days I was available to work, I either get called at hours on days I haven’t been available to come in and told them what days I can work. I was offered a shifts and accepted them then never heard back and then found out they’d been cancelled. I was also told that the certain days I’m actually available restricted me to working one site that is near impossible for me to get home from.

There are too many cons with this place, there is no organisation within that agency, labour hire is unpredictable and if you want to find a labour hire company that can give you better offers then avoid Action Workforce.
Recruitment staff are friendly and approachable but work is sporadic and you can be inundated with work and then it goes very quiet until your next role.
long hours unpredictable workplace. management may sometimes be unorganised and staff may lack committing to their duties. however the tasks are managed through teamwork.