Action Workforce
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Action Workforce Management reviews

Australia65 reviews
working for action is really under whelming if you have a family to take care of, they lack empathy and understanding that people don't work like slaves.
Pay was less than any other job agency
You’re just a number to them.

They don’t care about any wrong doing as long as they’re taking in the numbers.
Choose another provider
long hours unpredictable workplace. management may sometimes be unorganised and staff may lack committing to their duties. however the tasks are managed through teamwork.
Most unprofessional employment agency I have ever worked for. Your not a person your a number and treated accordingly. Bully there staff name calling Allround unprofessional.
Pros
Cons
Management skills
High demand of work, no training provided, support from management is poor, salaries aren't that great, alot of turnover in the company - some staff are ok, others not that great.
Pros
Cons
Work environment isn't great
Stuff you around constantly and use you when it’s good for them.will beg you to come into work one week then don’t call you in for 2 months then again will call you for a week or 2 then after nothing again. So unreliable and won’t tell you there isn’t any work. Don’t understand that people need to pay things and they are fun by the government to help people out with work but don’t even give you work. Also stuff up pay almost every week and a hassle to get back. Such a joke.
Cons
After I was employed as a casual labour hire worker, all their manners, care and respect went out the window and you're treated like dirt.
They don't return your calls or pass on messages, seem annoyed, abrupt, rude and as though they can't wait to get you off the phone and don't genuinely or actually help you with your enqueries!!
Both the agency and workplace I was contracted out to didn't even bother to notify me of cancelled shifts.
Pros
I can't think of any
Cons
Unreliable and rude
I wouldn't trust them to organise my sock draw. Can't be trusted, lie even when they don't need too.....................................................
Very unprofessional staff from management to staff. Totally disrespected there candidates and treated less than dirt on the ground complain to management about treating candidates badly and he does nothing Not a nice company to work with. .
Pros
Cons
Bad culture
Everything in this workplace is perfect and so good,employees help one another,enjoyable working environment.Managements are so down to earth.
Views and comments of individuals are heard and put on discussions for betterment of work.
Pros
Free coffee, Milo, Milk, Tea and sugar
Cons
Hardly long hours
Scan in, Sign onto MHE machine, Pick orders wrap and stage pallets, Sign out

Learned how to increase productivity, operate L/O MHE machinery

Management needed improvement contract taken over by major company.

Co-workers were great helped where they could.

Time management ie insufficient amount of machines/equipment etc.

Learning new sector operations.
The consultant I dealt with was not particularly ethical, which of course did not help my relationship with the employer. Their administration was quite lax. They generally treat their employee's with a general level of contempt that is a characteristic they share with many other employment agencies.
workers were awesome and very helpful with training, DHL dyd activities with the whole cold room crew, management at action workforce was a little slack, they took too long to get back to me when i was working but we did have rosters some weeks if we weren't working in the cold room
Pros
Hours were great for the pay rate
Cons
management was slack