ACTIV
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ACTIV

ACTIV Employee Review

Dealing with people.

Typical Day - driving a bus, Learned - life is difficult everywhere, Management - some times management does not know everything. Workplace - pretend you know everything, but actually you don't. Hardest part of job - Informing on people who have done wrong, even though they deserved it. Most enjoyable part of the job, Christmas parties.

Poorly managed.

They struggle with finding and keeping quality staff hence the turn over. The pay is the bare minimum wage. I was a supervisor and the pay considering my responsibility was an absolute disgrace

Pros

Cons

Management. Pay

lots of red tape and under qualified staff do yourself a favour look elsewhere if you want to work in disabilities and actually care

i worked here for over 2 years then get the sack for defending myself not a company that i would recommend unless you like to be a whistle blower and not have a opinion some great people but a lot of chest pounders.

Pros

get to meet lots of different people

Cons

un professional management not all

Fun and excellent workplace culture

Conducive working environment that sharpens and ehances your skillset. Very professional and approachable team leaders. Quick resolution to staff problems and queries.

Pros

Free training

Cons

Nil

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACTIV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ACTIV
  • Dealing with people.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?