ACTIV
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ACTIV

ACTIV Employee Review

Fun and excellent workplace culture

Conducive working environment that sharpens and ehances your skillset. Very professional and approachable team leaders. Quick resolution to staff problems and queries.

Pros

Free training

Cons

Nil

Same role

Employees

Such a high turn over of staff and coordinators. Employees who do most of the work get left behind and sometimes so do the clients. Its very sad how you are left to exist with no contact. the company doesnt offer any variety to those who want to exceed in their career. when clients go away you are left stranded with no work. I've had nothing but a bad experience Working for Activ the last 3 years. Activ is one of the worst companies i've ever worked for.. At the end of the day its all about money and what they want. You get left behind. Employers don't care, so why should you.
Same role

Activ is great when you first start, they would give you anywhere from 30 to 70 hours a fortnight. Once you have been there for more the 7 months they cut your hours down if you arn't a permanent, to 0 to 20 hours a fortnight.

Pros

Meeting new People

Cons

Not getting enough hours
Same location

good work place

I started as 8.30 am and finished at 6.30pm, it was good working with people with disabilities and I learned alot from my experences in doing that, I learned how to management with people with disabilities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACTIV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ACTIV
  • Fun and excellent workplace culture