ACTIV
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
ACTIV Employee Review

Fun and excellent workplace culture

18 August 2020
Conducive working environment that sharpens and ehances your skillset. Very professional and approachable team leaders. Quick resolution to staff problems and queries.
Pros
Free training
Cons
Nil
19 October 2018
Same role
Support Worker (Former Employee) - Perth WA
Such a high turn over of staff and coordinators. Employees who do most of the work get left behind and sometimes so do the clients. Its very sad how you are left to exist with no contact. the company doesnt offer any variety to those who want to exceed in their career. when clients go away you are left stranded with no work. I've had nothing but a bad experience Working for Activ the last 3 years. Activ is one of the worst companies i've ever worked for.. At the end of the day its all about money and what they want. You get left behind. Employers don't care, so why should you.
19 August 2018
Same role
Support worker (Current Employee) - Bunbury WA
Activ is great when you first start, they would give you anywhere from 30 to 70 hours a fortnight. Once you have been there for more the 7 months they cut your hours down if you arn't a permanent, to 0 to 20 hours a fortnight.
Pros
Meeting new People
Cons
Not getting enough hours
6 August 2017
Same location
Residential Aide (Former Employee) - Albany WA
I started as 8.30 am and finished at 6.30pm, it was good working with people with disabilities and I learned alot from my experences in doing that, I learned how to management with people with disabilities.
  1. Fun and excellent workplace culture