ACTIV
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
ACTIV Employee Review

Good place to work with very good staff

5 February 2020
I worked on a very challenging project implementing two systems a customer management system & a rostering system. We had a difficult time dealing with 2 external vendors that were both located interstate.
27 June 2016
Same location
Officer (Former Employee) - Wembley WA
Worked in Finance/Payroll/HR division. Totally unrealistic expectations placed on employees in this division. Young career driven managers who have little to no respect for individuals with different career aspects or family values. Work load for individuals is unrealistic, so many good staff have left and they don't seem to care, it's like rotating staff and squeezing them until they leave, shame as there are some wonderful employees there. Promotions are given to friends and interesting job titles as well especially for those who do not have the education to back up their job title. The wage is below standard and they use the salary sacrifice to boost it up so it is not a bonus its just to bring you up to a standard. Offices are nice and clean. Other departments are nice and by all means my review doesn't reflect on how these departments are run.
Pros
Client focused
Cons
Not employee focused
12 February 2021
Supervisor/Team Leader (Former Employee) - Bunbury WA
They struggle with finding and keeping quality staff hence the turn over. The pay is the bare minimum wage. I was a supervisor and the pay considering my responsibility was an absolute disgrace
Pros
Cons
Management. Pay
3 February 2021
Disability support worker osw (Former Employee) - Bunbury WA
i worked here for over 2 years then get the sack for defending myself not a company that i would recommend unless you like to be a whistle blower and not have a opinion some great people but a lot of chest pounders.
Pros
get to meet lots of different people
Cons
un professional management not all
  1. Good place to work with very good staff