ACTIV
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ACTIV Pay & Benefits reviews

They struggle with finding and keeping quality staff hence the turn over. The pay is the bare minimum wage. I was a supervisor and the pay considering my responsibility was an absolute disgrace
Pros
Cons
Management. Pay
Never really liked it here as they have underpaid us and never spoke to the employees about their behaviour towards others.The management here just isn't right as they are not strict enough on employees and the way they have been treated.
Pros
Free lunches on occasions
Cons
Low wages
Worked in Finance/Payroll/HR division. Totally unrealistic expectations placed on employees in this division. Young career driven managers who have little to no respect for individuals with different career aspects or family values. Work load for individuals is unrealistic, so many good staff have left and they don't seem to care, it's like rotating staff and squeezing them until they leave, shame as there are some wonderful employees there. Promotions are given to friends and interesting job titles as well especially for those who do not have the education to back up their job title. The wage is below standard and they use the salary sacrifice to boost it up so it is not a bonus its just to bring you up to a standard. Offices are nice and clean. Other departments are nice and by all means my review doesn't reflect on how these departments are run.
Pros
Client focused
Cons
Not employee focused
I worked as a support worker at Activ for two years. The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with clients and taking them out to activities in the community. As a support worker, I was given very limited information about the clients. The client information we received was often three or four years out of date. When issues occurred with the clients, management failed to document them and simply moved them onto another support worker. I was often expected to work unsociable hours and change my hours of work (at the client's request) with less than 24 hours notice. It was impossible to plan other commitments around my work for this reason. Support workers were given part time contracts for five to ten hours a fortnight. Most support workers had to find a second job in order to pay their bills. When I first started, the CEO said that he could not increase support worker wages as the cost of renting the new building was too high. It was only when the union got involved that Activ raised staff wages above minimum wage. There were limited opportunities for support workers to advance their career within the company. There were very few support workers who stayed in the job for longer than six months. In summary, I would not recommend working as a support worker at Activ.
Fundação voltada a prestação de um variada gama de serviços voltadas a pessoas portadores de diferentes deficiências. Entre os serviços prestados encontramos: Programas de entreterimento para pessoas com baixa renda. Desenvolvimento de planos de curto, médio e longo termo para portadores de deficiencias. Projetos ligados a terapia ocupacional e inclusão social. Capacitação profissional. Portadores de deficiencia e o mercado de trabalho.
Pros
veículo da empresa/ celualr da empresa
Cons
não tem vale refeição