ACTIV
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ACTIV Employee Reviews

Interviews and training is on going. They just need well trained individuals who are understanding in the managerial role. They need avoid favoritism when it comes to treating conflicts amongst colleagues.
Enjoyable and was able to see positive outcomes for children and adults with learning difficulties. Activ does enourmous work and outlays a lot of opportunities to learn and enables employees to have training and courses to help understand the clients. A full day at work would involve picking up children from various schools if they are booked into respite. Seeing to their personal care needs and their recreational needs. Preparing meals and making sure of that children with allergies have been catered for. Administrating medications as well as performing peg feeds. My co workers all worked together we all made sure we knew our clients in every aspect. The hardest part of the work was to hear that a child or adult had passed away or deteriorated.
Pros
Loved the great companionship of my peers
Currently employed as a traffic controller Is unpredictable lots of fun. Anything can change at the drop of a hat. People skills and communication is a must. Working as a team is important as hard as it is dealing with different personalities i enjoy learning and growing from these experiences. I enjoy the character building.
Pros
long hours, Great crew of people and good pay
Cons
Fatiuge management
Fundação voltada a prestação de um variada gama de serviços voltadas a pessoas portadores de diferentes deficiências. Entre os serviços prestados encontramos:Programas de entreterimento para pessoas com baixa renda.Desenvolvimento de planos de curto, médio e longo termo para portadores de deficiencias.Projetos ligados a terapia ocupacional e inclusão social.Capacitação profissional.Portadores de deficiencia e o mercado de trabalho.
Pros
veículo da empresa/ celualr da empresa
Cons
não tem vale refeição
A typical day at work would consist of appointments for clients,outings of the clients choice,preparing meals for clients throughout the day and some housework at the group home.I learnt skills about how to care for diabetics,how to improve on multitasking,some training courses to help make the job easieralso studied certificate 3 of disabilities while on the job.My co-workers were quite helpful in information and putting forward ideas but at times lacked in contributing there part in helping with day to day chores.The Hardest part of the job was when it was at times hard to communicate with a client due to behaviours or just unknown reasons so there for made it hard to be able to help them or understand what they needed and at times particulars clients would lash out at others for reasons that weren't apparent.The enjoyable part of my job was meeting all the new people andknowing that everyday I did my job successfully and I always really enjoy working in a team environment.
Pros
free meals
Cons
assistance from others not always available