Adairs Employee Review

My Favourite Job to-date.
Casual Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Homebush NSW5 January 2018
I am very happy with this company as they are very flexible with hours as a casual. I love their products and the quality is perfect. Management is always friendly and approachable. The company and its workers are always smiling and very happy. I always enjoy going to work. Don't get me wrong, every workplace can get stressful at times but it's very rewarding at the end of a shift. The work itself is great if you are passionate about the product. (Which i am) I am always confident in my sales as I am very honest with customer service.
Pros
Great staff, Great management, Flexible with hours, Great product
Cons
Can be overwhelming in busy periods

Other Adairs Employee Reviews

Management rule by fear, absolutely no recognition for hard work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perth WA23 April 2019
Worst retail job I've ever had. Upper management treat you like a number and you'll never be praised for anything. Pay is not good considering the amount of work you're expected to do for a low level position. They don't comply with Fair Work so you won't get paid for going to meetings on your day off and you often don't get sick leave paid for weeks.
Pros
Everyone suffers together so the casuals and part timers are supportive
Cons
Bad pay, bad management, dodgy business dealings, entitled customers
Stunning Workplace with enjoyable duties and a fun team.
Sales Assistant (Casual) (Current Employee) –  South Wharf DFO VIC5 February 2019
I love my job at Adairs.

We have a small team of 5 people and we easily have a great time each shift. Duties around KPI's and sales targets are achievable and my manager really supports the efforts to succeed.

The pay is excellent. We are guaranteed 4-hour shifts of longer, always. We can recieve comission at the end of each month depending on the meeting of sales targets, which is an amazing bonus.

Uniform is just your own clothes, strictly black and white- so I am always comfortable and feeling confident.

I can praise this job high enough- I love it. Never leaving!
Pros
Pay, flexible hours, team environment, staff parties, staff discount (30%) and job security.
Cons
Lack of windows in stores