Adairs Employee Review

faced paced in a dfo setting
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nunawading VIC18 December 2017
inbound stock from stores to the outlet, customer sales and product searches, helping and advising customers on not only the best product but how to get a good nights sleep, how to maintain their product for optimal life and use, everyday was something different, I have learned a lot about thread counts, fabrics, weaves, density and fibres and the best quilts for sleeping under (wool), the hardest part is 8 hours on your feet on the go, the most enjoyable part was the fantastic customers that came back time and again after we helped them get a good nights sleep
Pros
great discounts on already discounted items
Cons
concrete floors

Other Adairs Employee Reviews

Management rule by fear, absolutely no recognition for hard work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perth WA23 April 2019
Worst retail job I've ever had. Upper management treat you like a number and you'll never be praised for anything. Pay is not good considering the amount of work you're expected to do for a low level position. They don't comply with Fair Work so you won't get paid for going to meetings on your day off and you often don't get sick leave paid for weeks.
Pros
Everyone suffers together so the casuals and part timers are supportive
Cons
Bad pay, bad management, dodgy business dealings, entitled customers
Stunning Workplace with enjoyable duties and a fun team.
Sales Assistant (Casual) (Current Employee) –  South Wharf DFO VIC5 February 2019
I love my job at Adairs.

We have a small team of 5 people and we easily have a great time each shift. Duties around KPI's and sales targets are achievable and my manager really supports the efforts to succeed.

The pay is excellent. We are guaranteed 4-hour shifts of longer, always. We can recieve comission at the end of each month depending on the meeting of sales targets, which is an amazing bonus.

Uniform is just your own clothes, strictly black and white- so I am always comfortable and feeling confident.

I can praise this job high enough- I love it. Never leaving!
Pros
Pay, flexible hours, team environment, staff parties, staff discount (30%) and job security.
Cons
Lack of windows in stores