Adairs Employee Review

productive,positive work environment, very fulfilling to go to each of these jobs and learn something new.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Penrith NSW12 February 2018
For each job that I have worked at I have enjoyed the fast paced environments and getting to deal with different consumers and attending their wants and needs.
By working in the retail field it has given me confidence and the ability to know what great service is all about. Retail has given me the opportunity to grow and hopefully one day work my way up to management.
In retail you will always have good and bad days the best way to deal with this is not take anything personal and keep remaining positive.
The best part of retail is getting to meet consumers of all ages and backgrounds and making that personal connection with them. Another thing I enjoyed was the team members I got to work with whom have helped me grow and become more confident in my sales ability and communicating with people.

Other Adairs Employee Reviews

Management rule by fear, absolutely no recognition for hard work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perth WA23 April 2019
Worst retail job I've ever had. Upper management treat you like a number and you'll never be praised for anything. Pay is not good considering the amount of work you're expected to do for a low level position. They don't comply with Fair Work so you won't get paid for going to meetings on your day off and you often don't get sick leave paid for weeks.
Pros
Everyone suffers together so the casuals and part timers are supportive
Cons
Bad pay, bad management, dodgy business dealings, entitled customers
Stunning Workplace with enjoyable duties and a fun team.
Sales Assistant (Casual) (Current Employee) –  South Wharf DFO VIC5 February 2019
I love my job at Adairs.

We have a small team of 5 people and we easily have a great time each shift. Duties around KPI's and sales targets are achievable and my manager really supports the efforts to succeed.

The pay is excellent. We are guaranteed 4-hour shifts of longer, always. We can recieve comission at the end of each month depending on the meeting of sales targets, which is an amazing bonus.

Uniform is just your own clothes, strictly black and white- so I am always comfortable and feeling confident.

I can praise this job high enough- I love it. Never leaving!
Pros
Pay, flexible hours, team environment, staff parties, staff discount (30%) and job security.
Cons
Lack of windows in stores