Adecco
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Adecco Employee Reviews

Australia105 reviews
Ok
Very vague about ongoing or new wk when current position is ended abruptly or without notice. Sometimes months between new assignments meaning security of income is never assured.
Time wasters
They’re time wasters going through all these tests and you pass then you get offered short term employment n low rate pay.
They don’t even reply back to you when you email them.Adecco mulgrave
Nice working there
Very Cozy and nice working for Nike through adecco . You don’t have people standing around you and supervising you even though they should but they know their workers are going to reach the goal for Nike
It was great until
I had to get off of the work for a short period, that was what is turned out ugly. Until someone manages to turn in regularly, they are good . If you have a problem that stops you from working, you are not considered .
Horrible Management with no compassion
I had a severe run of medical issues after an accident left me disabled. Management told me that I had too much time off despite medical evidence. They never tried to help make my workstation easier for me to use to allow me to get back to full time hours. I was sacked via phone call for too much time off. Claim to be inclusive; they really aren't.
Poor manager
Had no respect for personal issues, I had to take a small amount of time off during my training period because I hadto go to hospital, was literally unconscious, I got called into work on monday and she said it wasnt working out and I got fired, even though other workers that were doing training had time off aswell.
Staff are very helpful.
all the the staff members are very nice and helpful. Excellent Company to work for. Also the company is good and have a number of different industries.
good guys to work with
my day at work was picking rubbish bins up in the city of melbourne and some times household waste washing bins and trucks clean for the next day of work
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Adecco?
Horrible people, no support.
Would not recommend to my worst enemy to work for this company as they advertise falsely and never listen if the candidate has an issue. Their idea of a resolution is to remove the person from the position as they do not know how to resolve it.
Pros
Cons
No security
I liked the hours 3pm to 11:30pm.
I liked the data entry role. Unfortunately I have not been able to obtain any more work with Adecco.
Perhaps it's the effort required to keep contacting them.

Initially I had trouble filling out an online form. It just would not except my personal details. Adecco IT could not solve it. I went to Adecco office in Sydney and the CSO there solved it. I'd typed a 1300 phone number because I lost the mobile number from my former manager when my phone screen on my previous phone broke
Do not work for these people! No job security no support
One of THE worst job experiences Ive ever had in my life.
I got bullied on the job. I wear my big girl panties. But when they put you in front of a computer, and you are clueless even after the confusing training, yet have 'helpers' that refuse to help, and do not get reprimanded for it, and continue the behaviour over months, its like they want you to fail. Unless your a flirt. Then your in. Equal opportunity? No promiscuous and anti bully? Nope. They will try and sell you the anti discrimination or anti bully. But its a lie. Many of my team quit. Each week one or two would not return. Too Unsupportive. They would rather waste extra funds on re training new hires, than support people they already spent months on training to do the job they want to do properly. Its probably a scam. As most big corps now send off to place like this, and pay them to do it. They negotiate OUR wages. And then we get a PERCENT of it. Greedy corrupt corporation. Need to be investigated. They all do. Any of these labour hire places. Its all a money changing hands to line each others pockets, rather than do a job well.
Productive and Fun workplace
It's a great company to work for, productive, friendly and fun. I worked as an intern in the MDM team for three months, and I enjoyed every moment working with people there.
Awesome work place
The work place is really good and one the interesting things is adecco staff.
They are very supportive and good management system. They also give you enough time before giving shift
Labouring for shopfitting/ event functions
Lots of manual handling. Little skill needed nor passed on.
Management were good and gave encouragement.

Short term work from company based in Sydney. No opportunity to further skills or seek longer term employment at present time. Possibly if moved interstate and kept up contact.
Terrible place to work
Hr are impossible to work with you report a manager to hr and they do nothing and ether get more angry with you or then the manager gets you fired, abusive managers and strict working conditions, no talking. Would not recommend working here
great enviroment
Responsibilities:
• Assisted customers to engage, access and navigate compliance services

• Used analytical and maths skills to review and interpret financial data

• Worked across multiple systems to research, identify and record information ensuring a high level of accuracy

• Applied quality customer service principles to achieve a first point resolution to enquiries

• Used multi-channel communications to effectively liaise with internal and external stakeholders

• Accurately collected information and maintained electronic databases and records management systems

• Undertook general administrative duties
Best people to work for.
Adecco is one of the best agencies to work for, they look after the staff very well and show genuine concern for your employment needs. If get a chance i would go back to work for them. Thanks
Toxic micro managed government dept
Probably the worst job I have ever encountered where staff are treated like robots. Insane work procedures where every minute of your day and output is recorded. Lasted just a few weeks there.
It's Centrelink Compliance or more commonly known as Robo-call that is the problem, not Adecco.
Pros
Get paid
Cons
Everything else
Working for the company i was contracted too was great
Working for the company i was contracted too was great, but i bevame sick during my contract which required treatment, i haf three months treatment and had great support, until they changed project managers, they allowed me to shorten my hours before the new manager come in, once she started thing went from good to unacceptable, she wanted medical clearances, which i provided 4 of them stating i was medically fit between these hours and for the duties required, but they did not accept this, instead they wanted me to sign form to say they could talk to my doctors and specialists at any time. I was good at my job, and was bullied and harrassed so much i decided to resign. The morning i went in to resign, the project manager who had bullied me sent me an awgul text telling me to get off site immediately. I didnt get a chance to.say goodbye, and they did not pay me for the time i was there. I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
Cons
Horrible bullying, no communication. They send emails between 7pm and 9pm the night before your work day
Don't trust them
Just Jobs agency. Everything was ok only one thing i need to make a point here. I was hired to work as Officer, the hiring staff told me pay rate verbally that I will get this amount and in 2-4weeks I will get more. I have to blame myself that I did not ask for any documents or contract and I dont recall reading any of them. My rate never went up as she told. When I asked about it everything just silence. lies lies lies
productive
My definition of a work day ncludes all of the work an employee is contracted to do during the day, plus overtime hours and weekend work. It includes lunch and breaks during the regular workday, but not after hours. ... Over that period of time the typical work week is 46.7 hours per week.