Adecco

Adecco Employee Reviews

Australia121 reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Found 121 reviews matching the searchSee all 18,126 reviews

Easy to start a job , some improvement needed

I have been working with Adecco for the past 6 months. No complaints except their payslip are not clear yet to me after 6 months and their phone number sometimes does not answer especially if you work the night shift they provide a phone number to contact in case you need to contact them for example if you need to cancel your shift etc., but hardly you can speak to someone after hours although they have provided an after housers number.

Should be better.

Not a bad place to work but the employee management could and should be better. I have lost count of the amount of times I could not get a call answered or did not receive crucial info regarding my shifts.

numbers game

You have to be willing to constantly check in with a recruiter, it seems to be a numbers game, luck of the draw. As for the big recruitment drives that they do, be prepared for a lack of organisation and dealing with someone not qualified in HR.

Nice place to work.

Long hours no set finish time. Management can be on your back. People you work with are generally nice to be around. Getting permanent is a bit difficuly aswell

Pros

Free lunches

No communication

My job was wonderful and after almost working for Adecco for 10 years I decided to take on a permanent role with the company. Since leaving Adecco they have not paid out my LSL and have stopped communicating with me. I'm about to report them for non payment. Very disappointing end to a long relationship with Adecco.

Great Job

Working for Adecco was great! The only downfall was having consistent shifts, but they always tried to make things work for you and were always friendly!

Not fun at all

If you like to work on your own even though you just started to work with no support, then it is the right job for you but for those who like to have supporting management in their initial work then it is not for you as management will be as confused as you are on your first day.

Unprofessional employer

During my 6 months working for Adecco the amount of unprofessional behaviour experienced warrants this review. If you do not plan to work 5+ days a week you are not staying a full year. Missing pay, random tax fees and appalling service are just but a few inconveniences. Halfway through the application process they can just cancel the application without reason. The infrastructure of this company is so dis-jointed and seems like their departments aren’t cooperating. L company.

Cons

An ok place to start out your career, but probably not great long term

Minimal incentive to continue pushing and working hard. Your work is not recognised or appreciated. They consider their staff disposable. There is no company culture or team/collaboration.

Great people to work for

Consistent work great companies,rail, shutdowns,stock taking, industry compliance.worked at brambles,power station,orica,walk, various ships. Medical passes and site industry pecific.

Pros

Labor hire

Cons

Average pay

Worth it

I worked in wharehousing through Adecco and it was a great experience they can be a bit strict but if you’re looking for extra money go through them.

It was such a fun place to work at, everyone was so helpful and nice

Everything was amazing, the job is great if you dont mind doing repetitive things only downside of it is that its long hours. You could take little breaks if you were tired. Made sure you as an employee was good enough to work and made sure everything with you was fine

Pros

Benefits, helpful & nice people and pay was very nice

Cons

Very bad and unprofessional management

Very bad management didn’t know how to trained staff and no respect for new employees special at Amazon warehouse very rude and unprofessional management don’t know how to deal with new employees. Unfair culture to treat with employees

If North Korea was a workplace

Open plan office where you can hear all of the staffs performance as there are limited availability of private meeting rooms. Mistakes were shouted out to the rest of the room, if not in the next meeting. All mistakes are on your record permanently. The lack of trust is also an issue when you are expected to report on your toilet break if you exceed the governments standard of five minutes. Then there is that guy who offers free massages to young women involuntarily and voluntarily.

Pros

You have a job

Cons

Really bad for your health

Recruitment Adecco Census 2021

I would like to express my tremendous dissatisfaction with Adecco, particularly recruiting people to work and assist with CENSUS 2021. First they started advertising many roles and ran with phone and videos interviews, games, confirming referees, send many documents bla bla bla… It was so many processes and it took more than 3 months to receive a offer contract to my email and when the contract was open they told me that the contract was terminated because someone was on the phone with a recruiter and it took my position… Whaaaatttttt???? I cannot believe that a company like Adecco has a such huge responsibility tin organising this huge amount of people working with ABS, recruiting etc, but without having professionalism, commitment, communication and organisation. This is very disappointing and frustrating. It was a very wast of time applying for Census Jobs with them.

Pros

Cons

All the recruitment process. Lack of organisation and commitment with people.

Productive with macro waves and funny tennis table

It is my pleasure working with Adecco. It gives me the opportunity of meeting people from different background and I learned more through working in group.

Pros

Planned lunch time

Cons

Regular hours

Learning environment

Very helpful and collaborative team.Always prioritise safety and they always listen to employee.Always ask employee if they need anykind of help and always keep eye on safety hazards.Payment on time .

Only good for very SHORT term work

After jumping through hoops for this company I got a position and worked hard for the money, but then never heard from my consultant for weeks till Christmas when they said I would be going back in earlyJanuary. The day before I was due to return a different person called to advise me I wasn't required anymore and they had NO more work for me. Don't bother if you're looking for a decent employer

Pros

Cons

Poor management, no uniforms, no progression, no communication

it was alright

Just as the title says, it was alright. Not many complaints. It was temporary and the hours were long but the pay was good which makes up for it. Made some friends and learned some new things

Fun people to work for!

Adecco are known more for the awesome events they offer work for; Royal mel show, Aus tennis open, Cirque du Soleil. It’s a great team and environment to work in with lots of base skills to pick up and regular work if you want it. Perfect for a first job and holiday work as well.

Pros

Exciting work place

Cons

Can have very long days and big teams

Empresa adecco

Es una empresa reconocida a nivel nacional, la cual se preocupa por sus trabajadores tanto en la salud como en el area laboral, postule por todos los beneficios que daba al trabajador y mi mas grande agradecimiento y reconocimiento que me acogio 3 años

Pros

Trabajo en equipo, seguridad y salud del trabajador.

Cons

Ninguno

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Adecco with

• Adecco
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?