Adidas
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Adidas Employee Reviews

Australia16 reviews
Excellent communication
Takes pride and value in VM

Can make your own decisions no micro manager

Days have variety due to many different fit outs and store concepts
It was a terrible environment and we as a store received little to no assistance from the rest of the company because of how isolated perth is and the general decline of brick and mortar retail stores
Working in the sports industry is highly engaging. However, remember that adidas is a global multi-national and as fun and engaging as the workplace can be, being an MNC inevitably means that there will be cumbersome processes, decision-making, offshore interference and micro-management like any other global company.
Super fun environment, my manager was awesome but assistant manager was a bit uninformed and gave conflicting tasks at times.
Discount was awesome, training was paid and the clothes are truly something to vouch for.

Great company, like any it has its pitfalls and cons but the pros outweigh that. It was easy to balance work and life, I felt my wage was more than just and fair.

Job security as a Christmas casual stands for itself but they do keep you in the talent pool post hiring you.
Pros
Paid training, fun, decent wage, good products, awesome discounts
Cons
On your feet all day
Very good benefits and incentives, work life balance isn't promoted however. Very good sporting and healthy culture, where gym memberships and sporting events are often subsidised.
Pros
Free uniform
Cons
Life revolves around the job
Strong global brand with excellent internal business structures from recruitment to training. general clothing retail with focus on kpis, merchandising and customer service
Having worked for nearly 19 years at the one company shows in itself how much I loved working there. My roles were varied over those years and I was given every opportunity to grow and learn more through extensive training courses as required. Wonderful benefits included sporting event participation opportunities and meeting elite athletes. But the most enjoyable part of my job was working with some amazing people, and the working environment was excellent.
Pros
Progression opportunities, sporting event benefits, great culture
Aprendi mucho mucho en adidas conoci gente muy buena y logre muchos objetivos personales y laborales.
Pros
Muy buen ambiente
Cons
Me abstengo
Fantastic opportunity to work around in different venues in uk building up customer service knowledge in the process!!!!! would recommend to others in uk.
Fantastic brand to work for with a helpful and friendly management team. The store environment is always fun and upbeat which makes working a lot easier.
Pros
Staff discounts
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Adidas?
best customer service, best people to be in retail, best products, best managers, best company, engage, connect, inspire.
Friendly & very open work environment.
Great to talk about sports and exciting product ranges.

Benefits are very good with a strong team culture.

Worklife balance often needs to be looked at especially during busy Indent periods.
being part of adidas was really enjoyable and easy and fun to do, whilst receiving free football shirts and boots i will certainly miss being part of the group
i worked at adidas in mulgrave through the adecco and programme intergrated agency as a pick and packer.i lerned how to do rm scann.management is very good. i worked frendly with other workers. the hardest part of the job is too speed. enjoyable part of the job is being satisfied after the job was done correctly.
I worked for Linfox who had the contract to run the warehouse for 7 years it was an easy job to do, as there was enough variety in a normal day, I was never standing still as there were all ways orders to pick on the LO forklift, stock to put away, replenishments to do or stock to be found or relocated. or cleaning (house keeping). The staff were friendly and always willing to explain or be shown how to do extra things with their RF scanners as I also did some training of staff. Which some time a chellenge.
Pros
under ground parking
Cons
none that i can think of
it was a good place to work. i was a picker and packer in the warehouse. the management and my other co workers were good and easy to get along with.