Adidas
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Adidas Employee Reviews for Retail Professional

Found 1 review matching the search
Took a month for the store to finalise my hiring process. Which basically meant I missed out on other job opportunities while I was waiting. I found out this was a common practice for Adidas. Finally started the job really hopeful and excited to be working for a brand that I like. Quickly realised how bad the situation was at the Perth outlet store. My "training" was never officially completed which led to me being confused and never able to answer questions customers had about products. The actual amount of stock that we had at our store was so overwhelming that we could never find items that we knew we probably had, but could never physically reach it. More experienced staff would constantly comment on how the back warehouse should not be in this kind of condition. I then learnt that we were basically the dumping ground for all Adidas stock in the country. We felt completely neglected as a store. The main issue that I ran into while working here was the fact that a 2ic manager had been hired who was completely unqualified for their position. This was so blatantly obvious to everyone who worked there, that we completely ceased to work effectively as a team. This manager had no intention of helping staff or using their position to make head office know how bad the stock situation was at our location. To say that there was a divide between this manager and the rest of the staff is an understatement. Issues such as arriving late to work (staff and customers would have to wait for them to arrive as we didn't have a key), walking out of the store unannounced, arguing with customers, - more...
Pros
Discounted clothing. Sunday pay rates.
Cons
Incompetent Management. Neglected store. No job security. Toxic work environment. Slow boring days
  1. Retail Professional