Adidas
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Adidas Management reviews

Working in the sports industry is highly engaging. However, remember that adidas is a global multi-national and as fun and engaging as the workplace can be, being an MNC inevitably means that there will be cumbersome processes, decision-making, offshore interference and micro-management like any other global company.
Took a month for the store to finalise my hiring process. Which basically meant I missed out on other job opportunities while I was waiting. I found out this was a common practice for Adidas. Finally started the job really hopeful and excited to be working for a brand that I like. Quickly realised how bad the situation was at the Perth outlet store. My "training" was never officially completed which led to me being confused and never able to answer questions customers had about products. The actual amount of stock that we had at our store was so overwhelming that we could never find items that we knew we probably had, but could never physically reach it. More experienced staff would constantly comment on how the back warehouse should not be in this kind of condition. I then learnt that we were basically the dumping ground for all Adidas stock in the country. We felt completely neglected as a store. The main issue that I ran into while working here was the fact that a 2ic manager had been hired who was completely unqualified for their position. This was so blatantly obvious to everyone who worked there, that we completely ceased to work effectively as a team. This manager had no intention of helping staff or using their position to make head office know how bad the stock situation was at our location. To say that there was a divide between this manager and the rest of the staff is an understatement. Issues such as arriving late to work (staff and customers would have to wait for them to arrive as we didn't have a key), walking out of the store unannounced, arguing with customers, - more...
Pros
Discounted clothing. Sunday pay rates.
Cons
Incompetent Management. Neglected store. No job security. Toxic work environment. Slow boring days
Aprendi mucho mucho en adidas conoci gente muy buena y logre muchos objetivos personales y laborales.
Pros
Muy buen ambiente
Cons
Me abstengo
Fantastic brand to work for with a helpful and friendly management team. The store environment is always fun and upbeat which makes working a lot easier.
Pros
Staff discounts
i worked at adidas in mulgrave through the adecco and programme intergrated agency as a pick and packer.i lerned how to do rm scann.management is very good. i worked frendly with other workers. the hardest part of the job is too speed. enjoyable part of the job is being satisfied after the job was done correctly.
it was a good place to work. i was a picker and packer in the warehouse. the management and my other co workers were good and easy to get along with.