Adidas
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Adidas Work–Life Balance reviews

Excellent communication Takes pride and value in VM Can make your own decisions no micro manager Days have variety due to many different fit outs and store concepts
Very good benefits and incentives, work life balance isn't promoted however. Very good sporting and healthy culture, where gym memberships and sporting events are often subsidised.
Pros
Free uniform
Cons
Life revolves around the job
Having worked for nearly 19 years at the one company shows in itself how much I loved working there. My roles were varied over those years and I was given every opportunity to grow and learn more through extensive training courses as required. Wonderful benefits included sporting event participation opportunities and meeting elite athletes. But the most enjoyable part of my job was working with some amazing people, and the working environment was excellent.
Pros
Progression opportunities, sporting event benefits, great culture
Friendly & very open work environment. Great to talk about sports and exciting product ranges. Benefits are very good with a strong team culture. Worklife balance often needs to be looked at especially during busy Indent periods.