ADT Security Services

20: ADT Security Services Employee Reviews

Australia20 reviews

3.1Work–Life Balance

Found 20 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,611 reviews

Faur treatment, but management was not helpful

I worked five years work was fun, challenging at times, ither techs were good, the company stuck to do the legal right thing, but when I injured myself, I had the no worthy to keep treatment, that was 12 years ago though. As the only residential technician I could attend to 10 service calls a day with a return rate of 2%. Overall, good company, with great support from co-workers.

Average place to work at

Company is not structured well and priotises it's profit over the well being of its employees.Work culture is non existent. A lot of work politics. You have to suck up to management to get ahead.

Good People

The workplace had a good vibe, everyone was friendly and work together in their teams. I enjoyed going to work everyday. Management were approachable when I required assistance, fellow colleagues were also a great help when I come anything difficult.

Toxic environment

Toxic environment where staff are not individually valued. Clique environment. No consistency, high staff turn over. Procedures change from day to day. Unrealistic expectations. Good workers are rewarded with more work and slackers are not held accountable

Competitive and stressful

Had to perform daily tasks in order to achieve the month's targets. Learned all billing duties thoroughly and was proficient in MS Office. Time management was very important.

Very poor management

My manager was under so much stress and frustration that she let me go abruptly. She was not very supportive and never gave you genuine chance to improve.

Great colleagues to work with

Work employees always willing to help each other out. Good amount of breaks in the workplace being every 2 hours regardless of hours. Fairly busy and work will always be there

Not the best place to work

2 years as alarm monitoring Rydalmere. Induction course didn’t prepare us for the actual job. Just a group of bozos thinking they were superior with no real skill at training. Spent so much time learning the job ON THE JOB instead. Team leaders were terrible and impatient with new staff. Money was terrible . Only good thing was the hours. Best part of the job was the external trainers for baton and first aid they were great

Great workplace and people

Everyday a different day, with challenges that were always solved with good results, hardest challenge was with the toughest clients you just could not please yet had a solution to put into place for satisfaction, enjoyable to help clients to overcome problems, accounts in debt etc

Productive and fun workplace

Excellent training provided. Recognition for achievements. Fun and friendly team environment. Access to public transport. Suitable hours and location (suburb).

Pros

Recognition for achievements

Cons

Parking

ADT is excellent

When I worked there ADT was great. They staff enjoyed each others company and included all in many major decisions. The problem is domestic callouts. They are difficult.

Pros

Private use of vehicle

Cons

Callouts after hours are high

Great team friendly team leader

Friendly, respectful , great team management, room to grow in the organisation. The atmosphere is very culturally diverse and friendly. The organisation is close to public services. The building is secured and air conditioning is provided

Pros

Great rewards in the sales team at adt, David Coles, great team manager

Cons

Nil

Very challenging fast paced working environment

I started at ADT Security as a customer service operator and worked my way up to Team Leader. I managed over 24 staff, interviewed and recruited new staff and conducted monthly performance reviews against KPI's. I took care of any customer disputes and assisted the team when we were inundated with calls.

Basic Office/Poor Team Morale

Good job security however shift hours can be poor and there is minimal team morale and seemingly no interest on improving internal processes and procedures.

Pros

Close to public transport

Cons

Difficulty with progression

ADT was a great place to work, they have a fun team and environment. My only concern was the opportunity for internal growth was not substantial which left a little room to grow.

Pros

Great commision structure

Cons

Hard to progress

Great place but unstable work conditions.

I love ADT however, working for ADT just is not for me. With ought going in to great detail it can use a lot of work within the work environment. Looking for something less stressful and more stable financially. I have learned a great deal about technology and will take that forward into my next career. Hoping to find something I can see myself doing for the rest of my life.

Pros

Great learning experience

Cons

Unstable payment and scheduling

Productive, Fun Working place and Responsibility.

- Paying attention to small things. - At any job, it's easy to find what you need to learn. - Management were Ok, to look after you on daily basis. - Still has to be team work, same as any Industry. - un-expected incident to happen. - start and finish your shift peacefully.

Pros

Different industry, different Pros ( buy your own Meals)

Cons

The Security more attention.

Day was always busy and I learnt something new everyday which was exciting. Worked with a great team and a tough but fare manager. Most enjoyable part of the job was working with a great team including technicians and that we could always count on each other for help.

Pros

Team work

Cons

Jobs went to Sydney

Home of Marketing and well balanced approach of business

Nice organization with good oppertunities to work and grow.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Higgly depressive workload

Great Staff

Every day at work was different- workload was sometimes very busy and some days were quiet and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADT Security Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ADT Security Services