Advanced Traffic Management
View all Advanced Traffic Management reviews

Advanced Traffic Management

Advanced Traffic Management Employee Review

When I was working with A.T.M the office workers was wery good and helpful

What ever you needed thay tried to help you with it's a pity that you can't talk to the safty officer or the Forman of the other company for thats what I did so thay wouldn't give me eny more work for about 2weeks you see I wasn't the crew leader

Same role

Good place to work but paid extremely badly

It used to be a great place to work with proper overtime rates and annual and sick leave, then we became labour hire and are contractedout to Advanced Traffic Management. We work for ATM but are paid by Skill Hire.Now there is no leave entitlements and you must do a 10 hour day to go onto overtime, then it's 3 hours of 150%, then you finally go onto double time. After 13 hours!!If you work a public holiday you are only paid penalty rates for 10 hours, then it drops back. All penalties are calculated from the base rate (much lower than normal rate) and Sunday is 175% instead of 200%.Very bad EBA!! No longer under construction award, now under miscellaneous award.Super is paid correctly and on time.

Pros

Great depot manger and awesome team leaders. Take home ute is a big bonus.

Cons

Pay rate as mentioned above. Waiting around for a phone call or message for work, you can never plan anything.
Same role

If you are part of the purple circle, you may get more work.

The company have far too many workers on the books, therefore a call for work is very minimal, the expectations are for the people to stay on standby at home waiting for a call to work, sometimes people will wait for many days fefore receiving a call for work in my personal opinion look somewhere else.
Same role

Happy and competent work force with a positive outlook and high safety standards.

In my 4 years at Advanced Traffic Management I learned a great deal from some really good operators. ( Thanks Captn. ) Management is good and organised. Equipment and vehicles all Aus standards approved and well maintained. I love this job.

Pros

Good people, great conditions and lots of camp-outs :)

Cons

Hours can be long though not really often, weather conditions come with the territory, as do some, over zealous customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Traffic Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Advanced Traffic Management with