Adventure World Employee Reviews

A good first job
Ride Operator (Former Employee) –  Bibra Lake WA18 March 2018
Adventure world was very welcoming and informative about the position of its employers. Although the days at work were long, they were rewarding and the customer interactions were awesome.
Pros
Free lunches on public holidays/good benefits
Cons
No holiday rates
Great summer job
Food & Beverage Cashier (Former Employee) –  Perth WA12 March 2018
Really good team environment, good summer job and ran quite professionally. Usually dealt with serving lots of customers, making small orders while the harder food was made in the back. Always kept busy whether serving, cleaning, or prepping food in advance. Can be quite tiring in summer with the heat.

Excellent training for the job. Expected high level of customer service. Management and rostering was great, bosses were good. Everyone seemed to get along really well. A lot of the staff were high school/uni age.

Hardest part of the job was probably the high level of customer service expected, but if you're a bubbly high energy person this should be no problem. Also since it's seasonal there's no guarantee you will be able to get your job back since so many people apply. Enjoyed getting to know the rest of the team at work and at social events. Everyone was really nice!
Pros
Great team morale, great management, excellent perks like free lunches/events, discounts, cheap tickets
Cons
Customers were sometimes annoying as they wanted perfect service every time
Guest Services (Former Employee) –  Perth WA27 February 2018
Fantastic! It was a really great place to work. Everyone was really nice and the management were warm and approachable. I would definitely reccommend working here.
fun
Food and Beverage Team Member (Former Employee) –  Perth WA8 June 2017
super fun place to work, staff are great, benefits are amazing and very fair, available to advancements such as certificates and such, however new manager is too much and not very liked
Pros
great atmosphere
Cons
not reliable
Enjoyable workplace
Food and Beverage Staff (Former Employee) –  Bibra Lake WA26 April 2017
Adventure World is a great workplace to learn, earn money and enjoy yourself, you are also given the opportunity to study certificates. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the very hot weather in summer, this is also when you are most busy so you do not stop moving which makes the weather feel a lot warmer again. The most enjoyable part of this job is meeting all the friendly faces, both guests and other employees.
its alright
Food and Beverage Attendant (Former Employee) –  Perth WA15 February 2017
its pretty good for a summer job but thats all it is. there are no benefits for working public holidays except free lunch which i never got to eat because there was never any left
Pros
good people
Cons
did not know when you finish
Entertaining with operating rides and also being a part with kids
Attractions Officer (Current Employee) –  Perth WA22 January 2017
Great and fun place to work, would be a recommended place to work but limited shifts as so many people are working at the park and when its not busy you might get called off. Other than that an enjoyable workplace.
Pros
Fun place to work!!!
Cons
N/a
Work was highly enjoyable, other aspects of job were somewhat displeasing
Ride Attendant (Former Employee) –  Perth WA7 November 2016
The work undertaken was highly enjoyable but other aspects of this position were displeasing. Highly recommend for younger people joining the workforce.
Adventure world
Attractions and Major Attractions Team Member (Current Employee) –  South Lake WA12 April 2016
Working at adventure world is a teenagers/adults experience. you encounter different types of people and new situations everyday
Pros
Free lunches and benefits on birthdays and aloud in park after hours
Cons
peak season means longer hours
Best Job Ever
Food and Beverage (Current Employee) –  Perth WA15 March 2016
Adventure World has been the best environment to work in! The managers, supervisors and fellow employees are all so positive and happy making the days a lot of fun.

You get lots of shifts which is great and they are usually pretty long which is another plus. The whole time the managers and supervisors are making sure you are ok and have your break.

Before starting the job you are given a lot of training to be ready to deliver great customer service. While you are learning you are getting paid the entire time you are there.

Adventure World also does an amazing job in rewarding staff when they do well. Will monthly Team Member of the month rewarding chosen staff with a $200 gift voucher as well as positive feedback about particular staff being rewarded with gift cards.

The pay is also very good compared to most other casual jobs, with multiple opportunities for a pay rise.

Leadership opportunities are also presented which would be great to put on the resume.

Overall I love my job at Adventure World. The amount of friends I have made through the job has been a huge highlight and the whole environment makes it a great place to work!
Pros
Free entry to the park for yourself and a friend as well as a group up to 6 enter for half price, 50% off food and beverage, free lunch on public holidays.
Cons
No double time on public holidays or Sunday's
Fun work environment
Water Slide Operator (Former Employee) –  Perth Western Austalia23 February 2016
A typical day at work can be very stressful especially when we deal with over 2000 people a day but it is also very rewarding. I learnt how to work in stressful situations, to talk to customers on a regular basis, to fill out safety forms and to also follow OHS requirements. Our management was very good, they were always checking up on us to make sure we were doing okay out in the heat and they are also all very sweet and rewarded us when we did a good days work. At adventure world we are like family so working in our teams we would do very well, everyone is so sweet and we would just enjoy being around each other. The hardest part of my job would be dealing with lost children or dealing with angry customers but all in all everything was able to be sorted and we could all enjoy the rest of the day. I enjoyed the fact that I could make everyone happy at my job it made my day knowing that I was doing my job right.
Pros
Discounts, Working Outdoors, Fun, Exciting
Cons
Not enough hours after holiday season
fun work place
Adventure World (Former Employee) –  Perth, WA3 May 2015
great place to work, good benefits and friendly team members, easy to travel to. we can also get lots of working hours if we need
Pros
Free lunches