Affinity Education Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Affinity Education Group Employee Reviews

My day at work is challenging and working environment is very busy. Our team is great to work with. Everyone stays positive even when it gets stressful .Overcoming obstacles motivate us to be better educators.
Pros
Connecting with children.
Cons
Too much paper work
So far, working with Affinity has been a steep learning curve with fantastic people who are passionate about what they do. The commitment to providing quality early education and care for children is front of mind, but so is business success, and Affinity balances these priorities well.
Pros
Easy access to support, information, training, processes and a good culture
Cons
Availability of quality staff to support the business
Affinity is a well oiled machine that moves at pace. There is plenty of serious fun to go around and heaps of potential to grow and advance your career.
Affinity has such a strong, supportive and positive culture and I truly enjoy coming to work. The Centre Support Office teams and our systems and processes really support the centre teams to provide quality education and care to children.
Pros
Supportive and fun work environment; professional development opportunities
It is a challenging job, but a very supportive management team provides the opportunity for growth and development. Have been here nearly 5 years and have no plans on leaving !!
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Work hard, and have serious fun. Affinity is at the forefront of early education. It embraces technology and values its people to give it the edge to its competitors.
Pros
Great team and head office support
I started with the company in an entry level position and was able to grow and develop my skills and apply the learning that I had done in preparation for the job. I was encouraged and supported to keep developing until I got to a management position, which I really love.
Pros
Free training and development, supportive culture and recognition
Cons
The work can be emotionally draining but very rewarding
Affinity has the right focus on its people aligned to a clear strategy and vision for where they are heading. They also have a clear focus on helping people career paths with lots of internal promotion and professional development. The work culture is among the best I've experienced. I love that the head office isn't weighted down with bureaucracy, a real culture of 'lets get it done" .
It is a great company to work for and I’m really happy to have an opportunity to work with a great team, colleagues and a very supportive and helpful management.
Affinity is such a great place to work for. The opportunities and growth are endless. Fun and collaborative team spirit, and a people-driven, professional management style led by meaningful values.
Pros
Environment
Cons
Always have the support of my centre manager and area manager. Makes me feel great that I work for a company that looks after me. Being a single mum I am relaxed know that my CM and AM encourage a healthy work life balance 😊
Pros
Encourage further study with Affintiys own learning college
Affinity is a great company. They care for their staff and offer internal training and support. Head office supports the team and come out to services and are present in the services. Great team and great support.
Pros
Internal training and processes that support you. Great team and helpful head office
Cons
None that I have experienced.
The management of Affinity Education are supportive of their centres by having procedures and processes in place to set their employees up for success.
Pros
Support management team
Affinity Education Group are one of the best companies I have ever worked for. It is filled with supportive and dedicated staff who love their job and their staff too.
I have been working with AEG for just over a year now and i have to say it is such a good company to work for. Very organised, they are so interested in what we have to say and go above and beyond to help us with anything. They are there for anything we want to do and help us achieve any goals we set for ourselves and our centres. Very well resourced too! So lucky to work in such a great place!
The Affinity Education Group is such a great company to work with. I first started working with this company as a casual worker which, took me to many different centres to fill in shifts meeting lots of the many wonderful staff members. After a couple of months, I got the offer to work for them in a permanent position. The Affinity Education Group is a very supportive company. They will provide the best quality education for all children and will support their employees to improve their teaching skills by giving their staff the opportunity to study through the company. I am currently studying towards my diploma through the company which helps me develop and improve my skills and my knowledge. I can't thank them enough for how much they helped and supported me in my career.
Affinity are a great company to work for with a fantastic team of support persons to assist with any problem you may have. Problems are never to big or to small and someone is always willing to help! The team environment within the centre is fantastic, and I love that it is more like one big family than ‘just a job’. If you want to progress towards your career goals, Affinity is the answer.
Pros
Great team environment, where everyone belongs
I came to work with Affinity Group as one of the school I enquired only hired staff through them. However, it was the school itself calling me for shifts. The agency is very well organised and professional.
From the moment I took on my role as Centre Manager at AEG I have been shown nothing but support, professionalism and credibility for the experience I hold. This company values and supports their dedicated and committed employees. If you are passionate and want to work collaboratively with a team to make a positive difference in the industry, then Affinity is for you. They are a growing company so lots of career progression which excites me.
Affinity education is great to work for, There is so many opportunities for staff to grow and develop and have regular meetings for staff to get together and discuss their positions at the their service. There is endless support from our head office and there is a study pathway for educators wanting to learn and grow their skill set.
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
study pathway needs to be completed within three months of starting work
Absolutely amazing people to work around, if you need help there is always someone there to help you. everyday is a different day, no two days are the same.