Affinity Education Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Affinity Education Group Employee Reviews

Australia57 reviews
I came to work with Affinity Group as one of the school I enquired only hired staff through them. However, it was the school itself calling me for shifts.
The agency is very well organised and professional.
From the moment I took on my role as Centre Manager at AEG I have been shown nothing but support, professionalism and credibility for the experience I hold. This company values and supports their dedicated and committed employees. If you are passionate and want to work collaboratively with a team to make a positive difference in the industry, then Affinity is for you. They are a growing company so lots of career progression which excites me.
Affinity education is great to work for, There is so many opportunities for staff to grow and develop and have regular meetings for staff to get together and discuss their positions at the their service. There is endless support from our head office and there is a study pathway for educators wanting to learn and grow their skill set.
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
study pathway needs to be completed within three months of starting work
Absolutely amazing people to work around, if you need help there is always someone there to help you. everyday is a different day, no two days are the same.
Other centres may be good, but i wouldn't recommend working at Papilio Dundas Valley. The management is no good at all, and not very much support is given. The director signs into the room to "cover", but doesn't actually do so.
The induction to the company is well presented and support was available through Area Manager and support people. There is also a great support network via other centres.
I am very happy to work with affinity education group as i worked with affinity center in Tingalpa. The one ting that i love to work is my passion and collaborative with work targets.
I have found Affinity Education Group to be a professional company to work for, i enjoy working here as all the staff are supportive and we all work as a team to work towards our deadlines and goals.
They only gave one week shift then nothing thereafter! Very disappointing!
I was assigned to two different centers. i have only worked two days in that week and nothing after.
I have recently started a new role as assistant centre manager at Aussie kindies, while transitioning into this role affinity have been extremely helpful offering online e module training courses. Our area manger is always approachable and available whenever you may need clarification on anything would highly recommend working for Affinity Education
Pros
Working in a team environment
Affinity is a fantastic company to work for, they are always providing opportunity for personal development and there is always something to learn. Management is very supportive in regards to all situations and any concerns are dealt with. The team environment is always supportive and great to be involved in.
They were so kind and lovely and so willing to get me started straight away. Their communication is amazing and they were always checking up on me to make sure I had the right documents signed and filled out. Everything was well structured and very easy to navigate. Nothing but positive reviews from me!!
The worst experience of my life. Management had poor skills and treated their staff poorly. We never had enough resources and normally I would buy them and bring them in for the children.
Affinity have shown a great interest with wanting to get to know me as an educator. They show great enthusiasm about my employment starting making it very exciting and easy to start a new journey as an educator.
Busy work environment, collaborative and supportive peers. good family culture in centres, fun environment with lots of structure and processes and procedures.
I like that they allowed children to take risks. Opportunities for children to engage in interest based learning. There wasn’t much support for this though and often I had to pay for the children out of my own pocket.
Pros
Risk taking
Cons
Short lunches
Was not a great place to work. The higher management in wa had huge demands that were impossible to meet. I worked as a manager and on the floor 20 hours or more per week but was still expected to meet all deadlines. It was all about making money and not quality education for children.
Affinity is a great company to work for! They have given me numerous opportunities to grow in my role. They are very supportive and provide continuous training opportunities. I have been working for them for two years and it has been a very positive experience.
I enjoy working for Affinity Education group. This is my first job with children. The success I have had in my career is due in no small part of their support. Working with Affinity Education has been an amazing experience. All stuff are knowledgeable and friendly . I feel proud as a staff of Affinity education group.
When the CEO of the company personally writes every staff member a birthday card, comes and visits each centre multiple times and has a genuine love of children then you know you are working for the best company in Australia. Centre managers, staff, families and children are genuinely supported and provided with everything they need to be happy. Staff are given scholarships to train towards their highest degree in childcare. Free training is available at a click for all staff. The best part is, although Affinity Education is a huge company, each centre feels personal and individual as they listen to what the families need and go above and beyond to meet those needs.
I enjoy working for Affinity Education. Our centre had an amazing makeover and update thanks to Affinities Management and now looks amazing inside and outside. I have many opportunities to participate I personal development workshops.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Affinity Education Group. Our community is ready to answer.