Affinity Education Group Employee Reviews in Brisbane QLD

Affinity is a fantastic employer!
Employee Relations Manager (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD3 June 2019
Affinity is a fantastic employer, the support I have received over the last 5 years is excellent! Affinity supports training and development of their staff and has successfully created a culture of inclusion and engagement.
Pros
The support and development offered is fantastic.The culture is great!
Cons
Na
A very disappointing experience
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD31 December 2018
Started working at Affinity due to the wonderful philosophy of the manager. After the manager changed, so did the culture at the centre. High staff turnover and occupancy halved. Profit was their primary concern rather than the education and care of the children. HR need to listen to the concerns of staff on the floor rather than managers who can talk the talk
Pros
The vision of Affinity Educatin Group is inspiring
Cons
Their vision is not possible when profit comes first
Very Pleasant
Junior Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD12 December 2018
My Time at Affinity was fruitful and enjoyable. My coworkers were all hardworking and driven individuals. My boss and surrounding work environment were both challenging and rewarding, getting the best out of me.
Where autonomy and innovation are paramount
Time Management Project Training & Support Lead (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD28 November 2016
Affinity employees experts in required field. Human resources are just that, a resource. A resource is used when required and discarded when no longer required.
The culture is very autonomous and innovative. It is a great place to work if you like contract work (which I do). It is fast moving, ever changing and dynamic.
If job security is important to you then this is not the place for you.
If autonomy, flexible work-life, and organisational change on a daily basis is interesting to you then AEG is the place for you.
I really liked working here, and I enjoyed the fast-pace and different tasks every day.
If you set a target you are expected to reach it, and the could include long hours, but on the other hand if you can catch a break you can extend your lunch hour or leave early. As long as you get the project work completed, and everything you need to do is done before your leave then it is up to you how you spend your time. The culture of autonomy, innovation and meeting your targets is all up to you to achieve.
Pros
Autonomous, dynamic and innovative
Cons
Human resources are treated as resources
Great team environment
Recruitment (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD8 September 2016
Great company who support and grow their employees. Professional development is big in the centres. Head Office is a friendly environment just about supporting the centres