Affinity Education Group Employee Review

View all Affinity Education Group reviews

A very disappointing experience
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD31 December 2018
Started working at Affinity due to the wonderful philosophy of the manager. After the manager changed, so did the culture at the centre. High staff turnover and occupancy halved. Profit was their primary concern rather than the education and care of the children. HR need to listen to the concerns of staff on the floor rather than managers who can talk the talk
Pros
The vision of Affinity Educatin Group is inspiring
Cons
Their vision is not possible when profit comes first

Other Affinity Education Group Employee Reviews

Affinty Education is an amasing company to work for
Centre Manager (Current Employee) –  Currumbin Waters5 June 2019
Having worked in the Child Care Industry for many years, I have to say that Affinity Education is the best company I have ever worked for. I go to work each day feeling good as I know that we are respected and valued as staff members. Affinity genuinely care about the Education and Care of our children and the staff. Their Life -long Learning programs are not only for the children but the staff as well. Everyone has the opportunity to further their training in all areas, including yearly conferences with the very best of speakers. I cannot speak highly enough of the support given by Management. This company really look after their staff. They listen and hear what staff are saying and best of all they act on it. Affinity continually strive to go above and beyond by giving so much back to their centres. For the past few years working with this company I can honestly say that I have not had any setbacks or disappoinments.
Affinity is a fantastic employer!
Employee Relations Manager (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD3 June 2019
Affinity is a fantastic employer, the support I have received over the last 5 years is excellent! Affinity supports training and development of their staff and has successfully created a culture of inclusion and engagement.
Pros
The support and development offered is fantastic.The culture is great!
Cons
Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Affinity Education Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9