Affinity Education Group Employee Review

View all Affinity Education Group reviews

Affinty Education is an amasing company to work for
Centre Manager (Current Employee) –  Currumbin Waters5 June 2019
Having worked in the Child Care Industry for many years, I have to say that Affinity Education is the best company I have ever worked for. I go to work each day feeling good as I know that we are respected and valued as staff members. Affinity genuinely care about the Education and Care of our children and the staff. Their Life -long Learning programs are not only for the children but the staff as well. Everyone has the opportunity to further their training in all areas, including yearly conferences with the very best of speakers. I cannot speak highly enough of the support given by Management. This company really look after their staff. They listen and hear what staff are saying and best of all they act on it. Affinity continually strive to go above and beyond by giving so much back to their centres. For the past few years working with this company I can honestly say that I have not had any setbacks or disappoinments.

Other Affinity Education Group Employee Reviews

Workplace bullying
Pre school Teacher (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD12 July 2019
Worked as a casual employee
Back stabbing
Very clicky staff
Poor management
Would never ever work for this company again
Children and parents were best part of the job
Pros
Cons
Poor management
Money hungry, do not care about the children or the educators
Centre Manager (Former Employee) –  Perth WA1 July 2019
I worked for Affinity Education for 6 years, during this time I slowly watched affinity destroy everything there was to love about the centres they took over.

Bullying area managers made it clear that money and cutting costs in all areas were the only things that matter. Educators are forced to work over time (sometimes up to 2.5 hours a day) with only 30 minutes lunch break where they were told they were not aloud to leave the building. Educators are forced to agree to being owed TOIL but that is never paid or given back to them.

Affinity education has no problem with running their centres over ratio, under qualified and with over stressed educators. They do not give the educators programming time or spend money on resources.
Pros
They do not own every centre in Australia so there is options to get out!
Cons
Toil, money hungry, bullying .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Affinity Education Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7