Affinity Education Group Employee Review

View all Affinity Education Group reviews

Where autonomy and innovation are paramount
Time Management Project Training & Support Lead (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD28 November 2016
Affinity employees experts in required field. Human resources are just that, a resource. A resource is used when required and discarded when no longer required.
The culture is very autonomous and innovative. It is a great place to work if you like contract work (which I do). It is fast moving, ever changing and dynamic.
If job security is important to you then this is not the place for you.
If autonomy, flexible work-life, and organisational change on a daily basis is interesting to you then AEG is the place for you.
I really liked working here, and I enjoyed the fast-pace and different tasks every day.
If you set a target you are expected to reach it, and the could include long hours, but on the other hand if you can catch a break you can extend your lunch hour or leave early. As long as you get the project work completed, and everything you need to do is done before your leave then it is up to you how you spend your time. The culture of autonomy, innovation and meeting your targets is all up to you to achieve.
Pros
Autonomous, dynamic and innovative
Cons
Human resources are treated as resources

Other Affinity Education Group Employee Reviews

Affinty Education is an amasing company to work for
Centre Manager (Current Employee) –  Currumbin Waters5 June 2019
Having worked in the Child Care Industry for many years, I have to say that Affinity Education is the best company I have ever worked for. I go to work each day feeling good as I know that we are respected and valued as staff members. Affinity genuinely care about the Education and Care of our children and the staff. Their Life -long Learning programs are not only for the children but the staff as well. Everyone has the opportunity to further their training in all areas, including yearly conferences with the very best of speakers. I cannot speak highly enough of the support given by Management. This company really look after their staff. They listen and hear what staff are saying and best of all they act on it. Affinity continually strive to go above and beyond by giving so much back to their centres. For the past few years working with this company I can honestly say that I have not had any setbacks or disappoinments.
Affinity is a fantastic employer!
Employee Relations Manager (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD3 June 2019
Affinity is a fantastic employer, the support I have received over the last 5 years is excellent! Affinity supports training and development of their staff and has successfully created a culture of inclusion and engagement.
Pros
The support and development offered is fantastic.The culture is great!
Cons
Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Affinity Education Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9