Affinity Education Group Employee Review

View all Affinity Education Group reviews

Over worked and unappreciated.
Child care group leader (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT3 November 2017
This company is purely driven by money. The lack of care and thought they have for their staff that work in their centres is appalling. Overworked and unappreciated! staff working higher duties and not being paid for it, understaffing centres and low maintenance when it comes to gardening and damage to the structure. I gave the company a second chance by moving interstate but its exactly the same. Affinity manages to make millions but puts nothing into their centres, resources and centres are run down and expected to be filled. Centre managers are overworked and basically used for every job whilst still being expected to do their office job and be on the floor. Area managers are constantly changing and staff are continually quitting.
Pros
ziltch
Cons
Affinity education is a con!

Other Affinity Education Group Employee Reviews

Affinty Education is an amasing company to work for
Centre Manager (Current Employee) –  Currumbin Waters5 June 2019
Having worked in the Child Care Industry for many years, I have to say that Affinity Education is the best company I have ever worked for. I go to work each day feeling good as I know that we are respected and valued as staff members. Affinity genuinely care about the Education and Care of our children and the staff. Their Life -long Learning programs are not only for the children but the staff as well. Everyone has the opportunity to further their training in all areas, including yearly conferences with the very best of speakers. I cannot speak highly enough of the support given by Management. This company really look after their staff. They listen and hear what staff are saying and best of all they act on it. Affinity continually strive to go above and beyond by giving so much back to their centres. For the past few years working with this company I can honestly say that I have not had any setbacks or disappoinments.
Affinity is a fantastic employer!
Employee Relations Manager (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD3 June 2019
Affinity is a fantastic employer, the support I have received over the last 5 years is excellent! Affinity supports training and development of their staff and has successfully created a culture of inclusion and engagement.
Pros
The support and development offered is fantastic.The culture is great!
Cons
Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Affinity Education Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9