Affinity Education Group Employee Review

View all Affinity Education Group reviews

If you do not fit into their mould of yes sir no sir don't apply
Educator (Former Employee) –  Queensland19 April 2017
this company only looks after their upper management, They do not like to spend money on centres that are not in their special selection.

Their HR team are very unprofessional. They will sell your centre without telling you.

were good to work for before they decided to get too big too fast and then crapped themselves at the mess they got into and then had to be saved by Anchorage....whom if you researched are even less to be desired to work for.
Pros
if you suck up and not say anything and become a yes person then this is the company for you
Cons
do not care if you put in 12 hr days. No PD. Strips budgets to a minium

Other Affinity Education Group Employee Reviews

Affinty Education is an amasing company to work for
Centre Manager (Current Employee) –  Currumbin Waters5 June 2019
Having worked in the Child Care Industry for many years, I have to say that Affinity Education is the best company I have ever worked for. I go to work each day feeling good as I know that we are respected and valued as staff members. Affinity genuinely care about the Education and Care of our children and the staff. Their Life -long Learning programs are not only for the children but the staff as well. Everyone has the opportunity to further their training in all areas, including yearly conferences with the very best of speakers. I cannot speak highly enough of the support given by Management. This company really look after their staff. They listen and hear what staff are saying and best of all they act on it. Affinity continually strive to go above and beyond by giving so much back to their centres. For the past few years working with this company I can honestly say that I have not had any setbacks or disappoinments.
Affinity is a fantastic employer!
Employee Relations Manager (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD3 June 2019
Affinity is a fantastic employer, the support I have received over the last 5 years is excellent! Affinity supports training and development of their staff and has successfully created a culture of inclusion and engagement.
Pros
The support and development offered is fantastic.The culture is great!
Cons
Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Affinity Education Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9