Affinity Education Group Employee Review

View all Affinity Education Group reviews

Drives well-running centres downhill faster than you can blink
Room Leader (Former Employee) –  Artarmon NSW10 December 2018
I worked under these guys for a year and honestly if it weren't for the staff i formed close friendships with and some parents and kids i would have left a long time ago. They never invested resources into the center, never treated staff members fairly and budgets were horrible. In the first year of changeover there were many talks of resources but never happened. Was promised to be paid my time off in lieu at the start then it disappeared. Ive never worked with a company as ill-run as Affinity. If you want to work with a place that doesnt pay properly and manipulates and bullies staff to get them to do what they want go for it. Worst company ever.
Pros
What pros?

Other Affinity Education Group Employee Reviews

Affinty Education is an amasing company to work for
Centre Manager (Current Employee) –  Currumbin Waters5 June 2019
Having worked in the Child Care Industry for many years, I have to say that Affinity Education is the best company I have ever worked for. I go to work each day feeling good as I know that we are respected and valued as staff members. Affinity genuinely care about the Education and Care of our children and the staff. Their Life -long Learning programs are not only for the children but the staff as well. Everyone has the opportunity to further their training in all areas, including yearly conferences with the very best of speakers. I cannot speak highly enough of the support given by Management. This company really look after their staff. They listen and hear what staff are saying and best of all they act on it. Affinity continually strive to go above and beyond by giving so much back to their centres. For the past few years working with this company I can honestly say that I have not had any setbacks or disappoinments.
Affinity is a fantastic employer!
Employee Relations Manager (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD3 June 2019
Affinity is a fantastic employer, the support I have received over the last 5 years is excellent! Affinity supports training and development of their staff and has successfully created a culture of inclusion and engagement.
Pros
The support and development offered is fantastic.The culture is great!
Cons
Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Affinity Education Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9