AFL SportsReady Employee Reviews

The Trainer is fantastic, but all else i was very unimpressed with
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD7 May 2019
May i say the trainer/educator was fantastic throughout my entire traineeship, however nothing else about AFL Sportsready was up to the standards i had expected.
For a training organisation who i assume would have brought thousands of trainees and apprentices through their company, AFL Sportsready were poor in their management and organisation. On multiple occasions I was asked about documents in which i simply had not received (this is 6 to more months into my traineeship).
I found that i was personally attacked by certain employees of AFL Sportsready and pulled aside without the host employer being present which i think is highly inappropriate considered the things that were said to me during said meetings.
I had asked multiple times about study opportunities as AFL said they had a partnership with Griffith University, however when it came to organizing this, it seemed as if no one had any clue as to what they were doing. Not only did they not know what to do in regards to University, they also failed to pay out my annual leave up to 6 weeks after my traineeship ended with them, simply because they weren't prepared. I can honestly say if i had the choice to go back i would not have bothered with a traineeship through AFL sportsready.
Pros
The current trainer.
Cons
The management skills and organisation of my particular site staff
good people
Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC7 February 2017
I work in an office. They have been very supportive of me and some of the problem i have had though the last few years. Always ready to help
Pros
certificates
Cons
pay
fun workplace
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD12 November 2015
It was great to work with people whom knew how to work in such a manner that made everyone feel excited about our duties(job).
Pros
fun
Cons
not enough hours