AG WORKFORCE
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

AG WORKFORCE Employee Reviews

Great place to work and great people to work with. Ag Workforce offers support and flexible working conditions. It's very rewarding to establish relationships with other people in the Agricultural Industry whether its clients looking for workers or employees looking to kick start their career.
Pros
Great team and flexible working hours
I have found AG Workforce to be a great place to work. AG Workforce provided me with the adequate training to complete my role and all the ladies in the office have continued to support me and assist me. The office environment is great and everyone helps each other out with the sharing of information. The role of recruiter requires a considerable amount of time on the phone chatting with clients and I love that aspect of the job. This role has allowed me a great work life balance with flexible working hours that come in handy with school age children. I am enjoying my time at AG Workforce.
Pros
Flexible work hours
While working at AG Workforce I have been welcomed into a cooperative team that strives to provide the best candidates for our clients and the best clients for our candidates. I work within a team of recruiters and administration that are easy going and supportive. Management is open to new ideas, suggestions and provides the team with the resources needed to attain results.
My team of colleagues at Ag Workforce are amazing, and it's one the most cohesive teams I've ever worked in. Working with and building relationships with our agricultural clients is incredibly rewarding, and so is finding a great position for a motivated and eager to learn employee.
Pros
Flexible hours
AG Workforce is a great place to work for. The role I have been given, allows me to work away from the office looking after the marketing however mainly digital marketing. The hours are flexible which suits my university work. The staff at AG Workforce are so lovely and supportive. I couldn't think of a better place to work for!
Pros
Being able to work away from home
I have worked at AG Workforce since October 2017. It is a very easy going and friendly environment to work in. There is a real friendship between all of the staff. The owners have many years of experience and knowledge about farming and agriculture and are passionate about helping the Agriculture Industry. They are great to get on with and are always willing to be flexible and help out when you need it. It is very rewarding to be able to assist clients in finding workers, but also to help job seekers in finding a position.
Pros
Flexible working hours.