AG WORKFORCE Employee Review

View all AG WORKFORCE reviews

Great flexible working hours
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toowoomba QLD30 May 2018
I have found AG Workforce to be a great place to work. AG Workforce provided me with the adequate training to complete my role and all the ladies in the office have continued to support me and assist me. The office environment is great and everyone helps each other out with the sharing of information. The role of recruiter requires a considerable amount of time on the phone chatting with clients and I love that aspect of the job. This role has allowed me a great work life balance with flexible working hours that come in handy with school age children. I am enjoying my time at AG Workforce.
Pros
Flexible work hours

Other AG WORKFORCE Employee Reviews

Working at Ag Workforce
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toowoomba QLD4 June 2018
Great place to work and great people to work with. Ag Workforce offers support and flexible working conditions. It's very rewarding to establish relationships with other people in the Agricultural Industry whether its clients looking for workers or employees looking to kick start their career.
Pros
Great team and flexible working hours
Good Work/Life Balance
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toowoomba QLD30 May 2018
While working at AG Workforce I have been welcomed into a cooperative team that strives to provide the best candidates for our clients and the best clients for our candidates. I work within a team of recruiters and administration that are easy going and supportive. Management is open to new ideas, suggestions and provides the team with the resources needed to attain results.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AG WORKFORCE. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3