Agilent Employee Reviews

3.6Job Security & Advancement
Exremely exciting place to work , every Friday Free Lunch or Free Gift every Month with Free Insurance for the whole family isnt that good.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECILIST /EXPORT DOCUMENTS (Former Employee) –  Mulgrave VIC22 February 2017
Agilent Technologies really was indeed a very favourable place to work no doubt of that, from the date I joined Agilent Technologies until the last date, I felt I lived in that Agilent family with so much happiness , it was the most best place to work , I would say.

Every employee was treated with respect and honoured for their hard work by the employer and all employees did their very best.

A typical day at work will start with the welcoming music in the canteen as I enter from the canteen side, as I park at the back of the company , then a coffee in the hand ofcause life cant be bad isn't it ,

then I check my Intray for the packed goods slips, to start the shipments, as Agilent was all Air Cargo, even though the instruments were heavy and tall, as the instruments were scientific testing equipments which you cannot pack any smaller in size and some were very sensitive most of them and it was only travelled in Air, its costly the Freight and the Machines too , and the Machines were expensive too, so they were delivered in very securely to the end customer to make sure all hard work is paid off,.
Then starting to my work documentation , checking goods in warehouse, Import/Exports part orders on time, Letter of Credit Documentation /Bank documents and etc., is just a part of the job,
Checking emails 1st thing in the morning to prioritise the work is a must to use time accurately and work smart and not hard.

Management was co operative and always there for you at any time of the day for your problems , there was no stone unturned if there was any problem
  more... .

I learnt about different cultures and their food, and their rituals it was really interesting to know and respect each others beliefs.

I learnt about the scientific side of the equipments that Agilent manufactured and what major roles these equipments take part of our day to day lives, in Health Industry for teaching and testing etc,.

I learnt a fast variety of each country requirements when it comes to Imports and procedures specially China .
Pros
Free Lucnches, Free Insurance for the whole family, Free Tickets for many Events through Ticket Masters
Cons
Unexpected work load at the last minute for New orders, lead times make it difficult
Divertido, excelente
Project Officer (Former Employee) –  Newcastle, NSW13 September 2013
Aprendi muchisimo, me senti muy valorado como empleado y como persona.
Muchos viajes, muchos entreanmientos, mucho crecimiento personal
Pros
La posibilidad de ampliar los conocimientos
Cons
Inestabilidad laboral
very happy to work in this company, if it is not being force to leave, I think I would like to my whole life in this company.
machine shop trademan (Former Employee) –  mulgrave, vic30 October 2012
my daily duty is to work in the turning, milling, drilling, grinding, fitting, tapping, manual machine shop trademan work.
since this is a very high technology production company, what I learn is high precision requirement production. we really use a lot of high precision measurement tool equipment to check our production that we produced. I really enjoy to work everyday so that I do not feel any hardship at all.