Agri Labour Australia Pty Ltd Employee Reviews

good company
Mango Packer (Former Employee) –  Tolga QLD24 September 2018
they take care of you
pay on time
they have many different jobs in different locations so you can try to work somewhere new when you are traveling.
That's all
workplace culture
Poultry farm hand [Part time - Not Relevant] (Former Employee) –  Toowoomba QLD12 June 2018
Agri labour Australia nice place to work with good play for a job seeker at the start of the career.I have learned time management, leadership skills, which help me to organise my studies and life.
Pros
free refreshments
Cons
moderate hours
i want to australia work. i have an experence in agri fram.i am boy in village.i am any work in fram.
managerin agri fram (Current Employee) –  Australia Plains SA2 December 2017
I am MD RAIS UDDIN.Iam 35years old. I have passed in Bachelor Degree. I have an experence In 10years in admin officers prime group of industries.such above are in agri fram in 10 years.I am workly are hard integriy & honestly are very good.if you agree to work than I am agreely. if you chance than to work.i gladly very work.please chance to work.everly
Fun workplace
Grain Handler (Former Employee) –  Rowena NSW29 November 2017
The work was not to hard, even with 45 degrees in central NSW. The people were amazing and we worked perfect as a team. The accomodation was simple, but free and we had everything we needed.
Pros
Free accomodation
Good agent
Bale Operator (Former Employee) –  Hay NSW29 April 2017
working with this agency for years, very good agent, they'll find the best job for you.

They have client all over Australia, so you can see Australia just by following the job the provided.
Harvest Work
Harvest Worker (Former Employee) –  Roma QLD2 November 2016
Fast Paced work environment, good hourly rate, I learnt how to operate plant machinery and direct traffic while on the job, I liked the work environment and my co workers I worked with while in this role, the hardest part of the job where the long hours and the heat but more hours mean more money, the most enjoyable part of the job was the people you got to work around that comes down to the people from the truck drives and through to the boss in charge
Pros
good money and work enviorment
Cons
Long hours and hot days
fun workplace
Fruit Picker (Former Employee) –  Mataranka, NT28 May 2015
In the cold morning followed by the best partner to farm
To compete with the speed of picking fruit on a farm
Cooking together and eat together at break time
Good work environment
Good atmosphere
Pros
Friendly working partner
Cons
Hot environment
Na
picking melon,sorting melon,pruning,cleaning (Former Employee) –  Griffith, NSW22 November 2013
The hardest part of the job picking melon and manage the people because in agri labour suppliers 60 people working in this company.And I have a good experience in this company.
Pros
3 Lunches
Cons
12 Hours in a day
Working with Premiere Fruits as Pick/Pack casual employee is very challenging. You have to adopt in a fast paced working environment.
Pick Pack/ Casual Employee (Current Employee) –  Premiere Fruits Inc. Melbourne6 November 2013
Our work usually commence at 4am and finish at 1pm. It is a fast paced working environment. We have to ensure the fast and efficient repacking of fruits and vegetables with the best quality and freshness. We work as a team. the hardest part of the job is the repeatitive movements and the long hours of standing and moving fast. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you have accomplished and have the produce ready for delivery on time and without delay.
Pros
10 mins. coffee break X 2 plus 30 mins. lunch break
Cons
Lifting 7 kgs of produce many times, repeatitive movements, long hours work standing up.