Agri Labour Australia Pty Ltd
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Agri Labour Australia Pty Ltd Employee Reviews

Australia13 reviews
Great company to work for freindly atmosphere highly recommend good work balance workers eager to help if u don't know what u doing gret place to work.
Man var tvungen att jobba
Man var tvungen att göra sitt Farm Work och bönderna var ju dumma i huvudet.
Good pay
The pay is good for a first job as a casual. If you need benefits and aren't looking for advancement, it's not a bad job. If you try to get your job done and meet expectations you can get all of the independence you earn. You really do meet nice people in the workplace. You can do the job for years and never take it home with you.

I stayed for longer than I should because I didn't realize how much better it could be somewhere else. Training can be inconsistent so people start work unprepared. There is no direction on skills growth so it is hard to move forward unless you get the attention of someone in another department somehow.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Unstable shifts
Helping through travel around Australia
I get my whole 1,5 years working holiday with agrilabour. It’s good to travel while make money around Australia. It’s very good agency that you can talk and ask to help you fulfill your 88days as well.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Sometimes waiting the season
good company
they take care of you
pay on time

they have many different jobs in different locations so you can try to work somewhere new when you are traveling.

That's all
workplace culture
Agri labour Australia nice place to work with good play for a job seeker at the start of the career.I have learned time management, leadership skills, which help me to organise my studies and life.
Pros
free refreshments
Cons
moderate hours
i want to australia work. i have an experence in agri fram.i am boy in village.i am any work in fram.
I am MD RAIS UDDIN.Iam 35years old. I have passed in Bachelor Degree. I have an experence In 10years in admin officers prime group of industries.such above are in agri fram in 10 years.I am workly are hard integriy & honestly are very good.if you agree to work than I am agreely. if you chance than to work.i gladly very work.please chance to work.everly
Fun workplace
The work was not to hard, even with 45 degrees in central NSW. The people were amazing and we worked perfect as a team. The accomodation was simple, but free and we had everything we needed.
Pros
Free accomodation
Good agent
working with this agency for years, very good agent, they'll find the best job for you.

They have client all over Australia, so you can see Australia just by following the job the provided.
Harvest Work
Fast Paced work environment, good hourly rate, I learnt how to operate plant machinery and direct traffic while on the job, I liked the work environment and my co workers I worked with while in this role, the hardest part of the job where the long hours and the heat but more hours mean more money, the most enjoyable part of the job was the people you got to work around that comes down to the people from the truck drives and through to the boss in charge
Pros
good money and work enviorment
Cons
Long hours and hot days
fun workplace
In the cold morning followed by the best partner to farm
To compete with the speed of picking fruit on a farm

Cooking together and eat together at break time

Good work environment

Good atmosphere
Pros
Friendly working partner
Cons
Hot environment
Na
The hardest part of the job picking melon and manage the people because in agri labour suppliers 60 people working in this company.And I have a good experience in this company.
Pros
3 Lunches
Cons
12 Hours in a day
Working with Premiere Fruits as Pick/Pack casual employee is very challenging. You have to adopt in a fast paced working environment.
Our work usually commence at 4am and finish at 1pm. It is a fast paced working environment. We have to ensure the fast and efficient repacking of fruits and vegetables with the best quality and freshness. We work as a team. the hardest part of the job is the repeatitive movements and the long hours of standing and moving fast. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you have accomplished and have the produce ready for delivery on time and without delay.
Pros
10 mins. coffee break X 2 plus 30 mins. lunch break
Cons
Lifting 7 kgs of produce many times, repeatitive movements, long hours work standing up.