Agri Labour Australia Pty Ltd Employee Reviews

workplace culture
Poultry farm hand [Part time - Not Relevant] (Former Employee) –  Toowoomba QLD12 June 2018
Agri labour Australia nice place to work with good play for a job seeker at the start of the career.I have learned time management, leadership skills, which help me to organise my studies and life.
Pros
free refreshments
Cons
moderate hours
i want to australia work. i have an experence in agri fram.i am boy in village.i am any work in fram.
managerin agri fram (Current Employee) –  Australia Plains SA2 December 2017
I am MD RAIS UDDIN.Iam 35years old. I have passed in Bachelor Degree. I have an experence In 10years in admin officers prime group of industries.such above are in agri fram in 10 years.I am workly are hard integriy & honestly are very good.if you agree to work than I am agreely. if you chance than to work.i gladly very work.please chance to work.everly
Fun workplace
Grain Handler (Former Employee) –  Rowena NSW29 November 2017
The work was not to hard, even with 45 degrees in central NSW. The people were amazing and we worked perfect as a team. The accomodation was simple, but free and we had everything we needed.
Pros
Free accomodation
Good agent
Bale Operator (Former Employee) –  Hay NSW29 April 2017
working with this agency for years, very good agent, they'll find the best job for you.

They have client all over Australia, so you can see Australia just by following the job the provided.
Working with Premiere Fruits as Pick/Pack casual employee is very challenging. You have to adopt in a fast paced working environment.
Pick Pack/ Casual Employee (Current Employee) –  Premiere Fruits Inc. Melbourne6 November 2013
Our work usually commence at 4am and finish at 1pm. It is a fast paced working environment. We have to ensure the fast and efficient repacking of fruits and vegetables with the best quality and freshness. We work as a team. the hardest part of the job is the repeatitive movements and the long hours of standing and moving fast. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you have accomplished and have the produce ready for delivery on time and without delay.
Pros
10 mins. coffee break X 2 plus 30 mins. lunch break
Cons
Lifting 7 kgs of produce many times, repeatitive movements, long hours work standing up.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Agri Labour Australia Pty Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8