AIA Australia

AIA Australia Employee Reviews for Manager

Manager2 reviews
Australia2 reviews

2.9Work–Life Balance

Needs a leadership shake up

Overall it is a great place to work. A really fun, family feel. There are some really talented individuals throughout the business. Unfortunately this is let down by poor leadership.You are also expected to work incredibly long hours, meaning it is hard to maintain any form of work life balance.

Pros

Collaboration, Ceo, Location

Cons

Leadership, Work life balance, Incredibly long hours

Working here traumatised me

One of the worst companies I've ever experienced. They're run by their head office in Asia so the culture is very competitive and quite ruthless. People look out only for themselves and management don't share information with each other or anyone else. Often teams will be working on the same work but not know it because of how siloed they are. Senior female managers in particular are nothing more than ladder climbers. I've never hated a job or company more and now that I've seen how they operate from the inside, I'll be amazed if they're even still around in a couple of years. They're literally self destructing!

Pros

Cons

They'll work you to the bone, there's zero role clarity, everyone is out for themselves, they don't support working from home, the culture is appalling.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIA Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare AIA Australia with