Airbus Group Australia Pacific
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Airbus Group Australia Pacific Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews
I enjoyed my time at Airbus Group. I started on the hanger floor an Aircraft Technician (Mechanical), then later moved into a training position as the Training Coordinator.
Made redundant due to the retirement of the aircraft type from service.
Pros
Great staff and management.
Cons
Can't think of anything that I particularly disliked.
Great Work-life Balance, fast paced with many challenging projects. Every day was different, it was most enjoyable to see the developed products in the hands of the customer.
While the work is not hard and pay is good, there is little advancement opportunities.
Management (and other) positions are already decided well in advance and if you don't have someone above you looking out for you, you won't advance.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
poor management
I was treated as if I were a normal employee at the company and quickly got to know people. I was given a badge, introduced to the people in the workplace and got straight into the work, wasting no time.
The business is great for being a family orientated business, hardworking but great teamwork and support from management and other departments as well. You don't feel alone and you are provided with the support to keep yourself motivated and achieve your own goals.

You do get complimented for your own work in some way or form and the rewards are worth it. The hardest part about the job though is trying to avoid conflict of interest and sometimes not meeting the KPI demands.
Pros
Family atmosphere, good pay, excellent teamwork
Cons
Long hours, Redundancies
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Airbus Group Australia Pacific?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Airbus Group Australia Pacific. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4