Airlite Group Employee Reviews

Friendly workplace
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Australia9 June 2019
For me was a pleasure to work with great staff and so compromised company as Airlite Group in Australia. I had good times working in a very friendly environment.
Pros
Payment in time
Cons
Night shifts
The most unprofessional organisation that I have worked for.
Facilities Maintenance Officer (Former Employee) –  Queensland30 April 2019
Management treat the workers like dirt. The pay is terrible and they expect you to go above and beyond, but won’t pay overtime. If you raise an issue regarding efficiency, productivity or safety, your viewed as a trouble maker. I received a 96 cent pay rise over two years, which was about 1/4 of the CPI. I was severely underpaid for my role, and when pressed, I was told that I wasn’t paid for my skills and if I didn’t like it leave and find somewhere better!
Pros
Cons
To many to list
Productive and flexible
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Perth WA20 March 2019
I got a great experience throughout the work with the company. Very helpful management and very ideal place to work for beginners to get well train rather than just work . Very serious about the punctuality that of course important for the who new comers as well as experience guys
Workplace skills
Night Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Perth WA3 January 2019
Working with Airlite group i have learnt different hard and soft skills in the cleaning business . i have known the importance of workplace relations like working with diverse culture, communication skills both written and verbal, dealing with the staff, developing and how to implement the performance management, workplace health and safety, how to be positive and ambitious although there were some pitfalls.
The most enjoyable part of the my work was when we have to do weekly tool box meeting and this is the most exciting to interact with your staff to discuss about the workplace health and safety issues. secondly, i prefer working with diverse cultural background since we get to know more about varieties of things at work place apart from work.
finally, the hardest part of the job is when you have to fix and actioned four inspections of cleaning standard at one time. if the manager could give one inspection at one time so that we can keep of the standard of cleanliness .
Pros
free pants and t-shirt
Cons
long working hours, poor site manager and less pay and more workloads.
Enjoyed and learned a lot in short time.
General Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Perth WA14 December 2018
Teamwork with joy. Peaceful night work. I learned to work at pressure, in a group as well as keep working independently. Sometime, the pressure from the supervisor used to make the job difficult, however, it made us more hardy and resistive in the difficult situation.
Pros
tips
Cons
pressure
Flexible hours
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Perth WA31 October 2018
Great support from management
Friendly staff
Would like Full time hours
Very challenging in a good way
Great location
Free parking facility
Very flexible hours
Pros
Uniform provided
Cons
not enough hours
Job Security
Commercial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Perth WA25 June 2018
I have had a success in various roles in the security industry .I read with interest your posting for the above position on seek.
I am available any time
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short hours
Best place to work for.
Mall Patrol (Current Employee) –  Perth Western Australia2 March 2018
Amazing staff and co-workers. Area Manager is always approachable, with any issue or concern. Extremely professional, love working for them. Not only is the payrate great but also they teach us how important our role is, thus making us respect our work even more. Proud to be a part of this company.
Pros
Cons
nil
good workplace to work with highly proffessionals
commercial cleaner (Former Employee) –  Perth WA30 July 2017
i loved to work with airlite due to their standard , their impression etc. the qualities they boost in their employers are mind blowing. they are punctual, they are confident.
airlite is bad
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Perth WA14 March 2017
they dont have good management people are working but no mutual relationship lack of teamwork overtime without pay workloads more than given time overall not a good company for long term
nice working environment to learn and upgrade your skills
Cleaner (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Perth Central Business District WA6 March 2017
as a casual cleaner, I got many different roles to play and it was really eye opening and learning values and skills for me.
I started working as toilet cleaner and sometime to operate scrubber machines and commercial vacuum machines for carpet cleaning.
Under took induction course and trained in using PPE equipment and chemicals.
Pros
Fun place
very efficient company
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Perth WA2 March 2017
i have gained lots of new things from the company. Especially management of time, how to work as a team and how to adapt to changes in our schedule. The management is very strict in terms of safety. I got many new friends from different countries during my time in the company. At first the most challenging part was managing time but after working with the company for couple of months i knew how to manage time and work as a team.
Pros
safety
what i learned
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Midland WA30 January 2017
i learnt to work with great people with diverse backgrounds. I encouraged them to always try hard and push yourself a little further with every task that what set out for you to complete.
Pros
great team spirit
Cons
short hours
long hours with good salary
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD30 January 2017
basically in this job I learnt how to be patient,costumers were lovely as well as supervisor,although payments were often incorrect.
Fun to work with the people
Mall cleaner (Current Employee) –  Joondalup WA15 December 2016
It felt good to have a compliment coming from the customers all the tired been paid off and the work mate is so nice you'll get a long so caring even our managers
Good
Cons
8hours
Comfort work enviroment
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Murdoch Uni. WA23 February 2016
Working in the early morning at Murdoch Uni., give me chance to get an extra job else where. I have learn how to clean properly and using the right chemical for the right usefulness.
Pros
Early morning work
Cons
part time
Supportive and fair
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Perth WA14 February 2016
I was really enjoyed to work with the company and learned so many new and helpful things in my life. The benefits of employees are as per law, cleaning products and tools are slipping on right place and right time.
inspection of cleaning on every month and it really helps me to improve my cleaning quality.
Pros
free uniform
Cons
20 hours
Great place
2IC Cleaner at Rockingham Shopping Centre (Current Employee) –  Rockingham27 July 2015
The job is wonderful with the chance to further yourself.
Working with good people and around good customers. Over all good job.
Nil
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  perth1 May 2015
NIL - Most co-workers are awesome. management - NIL
Area managers are wonderful hard workers. Learned a lot about people and work ethics.
Pros
close to home
overall it's a best place to work
CLEANER (Former Employee) –  Perth,Western Australia29 January 2015
its hard but at the end it's good to accomplish the work
i enjoyed working with the team