Airlite Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Airlite Group Employee Reviews

Australia34 reviews
As a cleaner, in my opinion, cleaning is endless. No one was satisfied from customers to senior officers for what cleaners have done every week. So, most cleaners did working pointless. I thought it should be motivated, innovated however, no one was able to change the typical cleaning culture but also no one wanted to try something unfortunately.
The hardest part of the job is having to listen your manager talk nonsense after your work is over and you desperately want to go home. Talking about his/her way to the Manager's position and asking stupid questions.

Listening to your own countryman and not validating his/her statement is not acceptable.
Pros
Zero
Cons
Stressful, less safety, (No toilet if you are working outside in the morning
Comfortable and no pressure. Team members are verry accomodating and helpfull. Happy to work everyday and the area is peacefully and clean. Always on time when it comes in payroll. The h.r always have time to hear what is the problem and a quick response.
Loved working for Airliye team work fantastic people to work for.
Always recommend working for airline was my best experience, like the people that I worked with and management we're very helpful to teach the ropes and always very approachable always willing to help I can't point nothing bad about them.
You should move fast. It can be stressful at times especially on peak hours. You have to be confident working on your own and able to learn fast. But the pay is good.
Pros
High pay rate
Cons
Stressful
In response to your request I would say a typical day at work in this position would be described as being there on time for my shift,prepared for the requirements of the shift cleaning equipment ,procedures thought out and time management for these thing to get done.It can drag on after a while so I like to keep in contact with other employees and supervisors.
What I learned from this job is that when you work autonomously you have to be attentive to do get all the things done in a timely manner and prioritise the must do things along with the need to do things.You are ultimately responsible for the outcomes.I am mostly self managing on the site but do correspond with the site manager which helps to sort out issues beyond my abilities.In this position the workplace culture is mostly the guests and shoppers because you are in public and do naturally interact with them.The Hardest part of the job would be the amount of ground you must cover by foot and the number of things you must memorise as you work.The most enjoyable part of the job would be to producing results that please both the shoppers,company standards and myself.Also payday makes me feel I have earnt my wages and made a useful contribution.
For me was a pleasure to work with great staff and so compromised company as Airlite Group in Australia. I had good times working in a very friendly environment.
Pros
Payment in time
Cons
Night shifts
Working for Airlite Group was challenging as well as rewarding. Financially rewarding and challenging as it was completely new to me and not the specific working pathway that I would personally choose. I have learnt many things from working with this company, as well as being humbled by the work load of cleaners. It is something I will always carry with me to the next work place that I move onto.
Management treat the workers like dirt. The pay is terrible and they expect you to go above and beyond, but won’t pay overtime. If you raise an issue regarding efficiency, productivity or safety, your viewed as a trouble maker. I received a 96 cent pay rise over two years, which was about 1/4 of the CPI. I was severely underpaid for my role, and when pressed, I was told that I wasn’t paid for my skills and if I didn’t like it leave and find somewhere better!
Pros
Cons
To many to list
I got a great experience throughout the work with the company. Very helpful management and very ideal place to work for beginners to get well train rather than just work . Very serious about the punctuality that of course important for the who new comers as well as experience guys
Working with Airlite group i have learnt different hard and soft skills in the cleaning business . i have known the importance of workplace relations like working with diverse culture, communication skills both written and verbal, dealing with the staff, developing and how to implement the performance management, workplace health and safety, how to be positive and ambitious although there were some pitfalls.
The most enjoyable part of the my work was when we have to do weekly tool box meeting and this is the most exciting to interact with your staff to discuss about the workplace health and safety issues. secondly, i prefer working with diverse cultural background since we get to know more about varieties of things at work place apart from work.

finally, the hardest part of the job is when you have to fix and actioned four inspections of cleaning standard at one time. if the manager could give one inspection at one time so that we can keep of the standard of cleanliness .
Pros
free pants and t-shirt
Cons
long working hours, poor site manager and less pay and more workloads.
Teamwork with joy. Peaceful night work. I learned to work at pressure, in a group as well as keep working independently. Sometime, the pressure from the supervisor used to make the job difficult, however, it made us more hardy and resistive in the difficult situation.
Pros
tips
Cons
pressure
Great support from management
Friendly staff

Would like Full time hours

Very challenging in a good way

Great location

Free parking facility

Very flexible hours
Pros
Uniform provided
Cons
not enough hours
I have had a success in various roles in the security industry .I read with interest your posting for the above position on seek.
I am available any time
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short hours
Amazing staff and co-workers. Area Manager is always approachable, with any issue or concern. Extremely professional, love working for them. Not only is the payrate great but also they teach us how important our role is, thus making us respect our work even more. Proud to be a part of this company.
Pros
Cons
nil
i loved to work with airlite due to their standard , their impression etc. the qualities they boost in their employers are mind blowing. they are punctual, they are confident.
they dont have good management people are working but no mutual relationship lack of teamwork overtime without pay workloads more than given time overall not a good company for long term
as a casual cleaner, I got many different roles to play and it was really eye opening and learning values and skills for me.
I started working as toilet cleaner and sometime to operate scrubber machines and commercial vacuum machines for carpet cleaning.

Under took induction course and trained in using PPE equipment and chemicals.
Pros
Fun place
i have gained lots of new things from the company. Especially management of time, how to work as a team and how to adapt to changes in our schedule. The management is very strict in terms of safety. I got many new friends from different countries during my time in the company. At first the most challenging part was managing time but after working with the company for couple of months i knew how to manage time and work as a team.
Pros
safety
i learnt to work with great people with diverse backgrounds. I encouraged them to always try hard and push yourself a little further with every task that what set out for you to complete.
Pros
great team spirit
Cons
short hours
basically in this job I learnt how to be patient,costumers were lovely as well as supervisor,although payments were often incorrect.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Airlite Group. Our community is ready to answer.