Airservices Australia Employee Review

View all Airservices Australia reviews

A good place to start your career
Administration and Finance Officer (Former Employee) –  Australian Capital Territory29 October 2017
This was my first long term job. It was a great place to start my career. I gained skills in Finance, projects, Human Resources and Administration. I also had the opportunity to work in a number of different roles.

Other Airservices Australia Employee Reviews

Airservices Australia
Program Manager - PMO (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD23 June 2019
At my time of employment the organisation was going through a time of great organisational change that could have been managed better. However I believe today the organisation is an intersting place to work.
Reactive management with no direction
N/A (Current Employee) –  Canberra ACT15 February 2019
Management with a serious lack of knowledge. People not adding value, stifling bureaucracy, individual protectionism and a mantra of ‘we have always done this way’.

The HSE Managment System is an utter joke. It is complex, unusable, inflexible and so far removed from what is acceptable in other high reliability organisations.

Ironically some of the poorest performers have been retained/promoted since the redundancy program in 2016.
Pros
Pays very well
Cons
Middle management with lack of experience outside the company