Airswift Employee Reviews

N/a
Project Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sweeny, TX13 May 2019
N/A, it wasn't working for the company within their business, I was a contractor working out at Phillips 66. I have tried to get back on with Airswift when the project was done, but I couldn't.
Great company and ethos
2nd line Engineer (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester4 March 2019
I came for a 8 week contract and 16 weeks it will be shame to leave. The staff are friendly and good work ethic. The offices are clean tidy and a nice place to work.
Pros
Flexible. table tennis, pool, free fruit delivered.
Cons
Nothing I can find
Otimo lugar para aprender e crescer
Delivery Consultant (Current Employee) –  Centro, RJ8 February 2019
Uma empresa com muitos jovens, com uma carga de trabalho pesada, mas com muitos beneficios e facilidades, se voce estiver comprometido com seu trabalho e batendo suas metas, que são justas.

Comissão paga em dolár, possibilidade de fazer home office, horas flexiveis.

Há sempre muito aprendizado e contato com diversas culturas, por recrutarmos para diversos países.

Fora que há sempre um ou outro evento da equipe, como aniversariantes do mes, almocos de comemoracoes, e diversos happy hours pago pela empresa!
Pros
Contato com outras culturas, comissao, bonus, horario flexivel, ambiente despojado, happy hour, possibilidade de trabalhar de casa
Cons
o escritorio poderia ser mais bonitinho.
Pass
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX9 January 2019
This is a great learn and leave company. They do not train well and point fingers instead if collaborating to resolve the issues at hand. They are very friend orientated as well.
Airswift is a positive environment
Operation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, NM15 November 2018
working at Airswift os a positive atmosphere. it being a contract company, there is many different sources for assistance. the management is very helpful and professional
Empresa em formação
Strategic Resourcer (Current Employee) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJ1 November 2018
A empresa precisa melhorar a relação de empresa e funcionários, dando melhor tratamento a cada um e valorizando mais o indivíduo.
Good company if you don't care about your income and workliad
Cash Receipt Administrator (Former Employee) –  Manchester17 October 2018
Great company. Just the wage is disaster, not increase your wage but workload, not all management is treating people fairly. But better than other companies,if you using car you have to pay £9 per day
Level of professionalism is terrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Williston, ND12 October 2018
was a good learning experience to never work for a companylike this again. Sometimes had to deal with menopausal and/or hormonal outbursts from co-workers. Also had to deal with a lot of co-workers talking behind my back and being judgmental.(I would much rather people being straight forward to my face). The fact that the boses make a commission on your wages is terrible when it comes time for a raise its a battle to take money out if thier pockets. Plus they dont understand chain of command. But thats what i get for working for a job. Dealing with mostly women.
Pros
Pay was ok
Cons
Management needs a overhaul
good managment
Snr Telecom Technician (Former Employee) –  Singapore20 September 2018
Airswift has a good relation with their workers may it be perm staff or Contract staff,.

i have been working under Airswift for several project may it be in local or Overseas.

Good recruiters which handles all our benefits .
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Can't think of one
Productive and fun workplace.
Document Control Associate (Former Employee) –  Orange, TX20 September 2018
It was a busy job and a job security position that I was in. I was working in a warehouse scanning documents. I also did other job duties at Airswift.
Great, Stressful, Awesome, Depressing.
CCM Timekeeper (Former Employee) –  TX17 September 2018
It was a good learning experience. Sometimes had to deal with menopausal and/or hormonal outbursts from co-workers. Also had to deal with a lot of co-workers talking behind my back and being judgmental.(I would much rather people being straight forward to my face) But, overall it was a great place to work and everyone was very helpful and did a great job teaching me the ropes. Probably better than most jobs that involve dealing with mostly women.
Pros
Good job training
Cons
Too many hormonal employees in small work space
Airswift
Contractor to Marathon Oil (Former Employee) –  Kenedy, TX26 August 2018
Was a good company contractor but switched contractors due to better benefits and more money but was not worth it. Communication between supervisors and employees was great.
The best company I have worked for in 40 years!
Safety Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TX21 June 2018
I have been working in construction for 40 plus years and been in the safety dept. for more than 24 years. I always wanted to work for a 3rd. party safety company and I got my chance with Airswift. We suffered a lot of damage at my house during Hurricane Harvey and Airswift let me take as much time as I needed to get my family and belongings secure before returning back to work as well as they called me several times and asked if they could help me in any way. I really did appreciate their concern. I really enjoyed working with Airswift and I hope to return to work with them very soon.
Business Assistant - Project Work (Former Employee) –  Mont Belvieu, TX13 May 2018
I worked for Mitsubishi Industries thru Airswift and they were an awesome company to work with. They were good to their employee's and treated them with respect. I learned QAQC and another billing method thru them. I learned a lot about safety on the job and continue to use the same methods at home.
Pros
lots of perks, great to work with
Cons
long drive to work
Great company!
Consultant (Current Employee) –  North America25 April 2018
Airswift has a great attitude towards work life balance, internal collaboration, and professional development. Retention is key for both contractors and employees.
DYNAMICS 365 PROJECT ACCOUNTANT (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX24 April 2018
Working here was great in the beginning. It's a great company. Not a whole lot of opportunities to advance. Great work life balance. Benefits are good. Compensation and Bonus structure needs improvement.
#rd party contract
Tenaris Bay City - HSE Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bay City, TX23 April 2018
Nice company to work for with good benefits. Good hours and good staff. wish the job wouldn't have been ending. Management was skilled and professional. Work place culture was good. Most enjoyable part of the job was the people.
Pros
good pay
Cons
nothing bad to say
Great Contract company to work for
Project Specialist (Current Employee) –  Borger, TX12 April 2018
AirSwift offers some of the best benefits I've seen. The management usually does a good job of taking care of the employees needs should they arise. As this is a contract company a lot a work comes from the Clients.
Productive and fun place to work at.
Safety Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX9 April 2018
Staff is very supportive they are very attentive to your professional and personal needs. They are very resourceful and care for their employees. I would return to work there again if I get the opportunity.
Pros
Free lunches most of the time.
Cons
Contract work
Workmates are very approachable
OJT Trainee - Flight Operation Officer (Former Employee) –  Pasay Philippines4 February 2018
They are the one who taught me everything being a Flight Dispatcher, our supervisor is a good supervisor she will teach you everything you needed. She was always there to guide you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Airswift. Our community is ready to answer.