Aker Solutions
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Aker Solutions Employee Reviews

Akims was an excellent in-house system to work with. This is the 3rd time I have worked with AKER solutions and have benefited from the experience and would recommend them to work for.
I only experienced a short time with Aker Solutions but I did enjoy my time with this company. There was a strong safety culture and plenty of opportunities to travel.
interesting project and extremely well qualified team, easy to work there with a positive can do culture. would be very happy to work there again in the future.
Pros
work culture
Cons
difficult client
AKER solutions gave a good work/life balance. Hourly rate was good. And workshop conditions are good. Communication to the workshop teams could be better
This is a best and well managed company I ever worked in my past history, I learnt a lot to improve my skills, very kind and cooperative co-workers, in nutshell I will say that an excellent environment where I have been working.
Pros
Free lunch was provided
Cons
OT was paid
I thoroughly enjoyed working at Aker Solutions Pty Ltd. During the 4.5 years I was there I saw the company grow from 62 employees to approximately 120 at the peak of the Oil & Gas cycle, but sadly when the downturn commenced the numbers dropped off dramatically. I chose to resign only because my role had become so quiet and I am the type of person who prefers to be busy. Also, it was a long distance for me to travel.
Pros
The culture
Cons
The long distance
Creating work packs and procedures Ensuring the job is completed in time Ensuring materials are purchased for the job.