Alannah Hill Online Boutique
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Alannah Hill Online Boutique Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews
The Last Resort
I worked for Alannah Hill for 3 1/2 years and unfortunately left because there was nowhere to move forward within the company. There were potential promises that were constantly broken and due to all that, plus other broken promises of fixing things within the store and everything was constantly delayed & being overly micro-managed (as part of "new rules"), I knew that it was my time to eventually leave.

Apart from all of that, I never had troubles with those I worked with and everyone becomes close friends and work with each other to help each other every day.
Terrible Workplace culture
I had never worked in a clothing store before so even on the first day the management team had expected way too much of me and was constantly scolded at for being too slow.
Even still after helping the business and still managing to help with sales it wasn't good enough.
Pleasant Workplace
I had a great time working at Alannah Hill. Co-workers and the store manager were amazing. The staff were very respected and respectful towards everyone.
Pros
great team
Fun Workplace
I quite enjoying working for Alannah Hill. The managers I had in my time there were really nice and friendly and I was really close with them. The Area Manager was rude however and made the experience a little unhappy, but just needed to block out her negativity. Good work vibe and would be happy to go back.