Alchemy Tuition

Alchemy Tuition Employee Reviews

Loving every minute of it!
Tutor (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW11 February 2020
I am relatively new here at Alchemy but I am absolutely loving it so far. Everything has been so easy all the way from application through to getting started with students. Having everything online makes life just easier and the team is so so nice that whenever I need something I know they are there to help! 5 stars!
Plenty of work available
Home tutor (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW9 February 2020
I have really enjoyed my time here at Alchemy. At first I was only interested in gaining more students but they have really helped me become a better tutor and make the whole process seamless. I have also enjoyed working with the homeless and beach clean up volunteer opportunities to help people locally but also to meet other tutors. Keep it up
Very happy with Alchemy
Tutor (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW9 February 2020
Convenient and worthwhile experience whilst being able to make an impact. Alchemy have a really friendly staff team which make the experience a lot better
Great place to work!
Tutor (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW7 February 2020
Alchemy has done an excellent job supporting its tutors, they have always been free for questions/feedback and actively respond in a thoughtful way. Tutors are also provided with resources and training videos, paired with a streamlined site which greatly aids the tutoring process. Alchemy has my recommendation for any new tutors or students.
Tutor (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW7 February 2020
5 star!
Private Tutor (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW6 February 2020
Excellent support and mentoring. They have a very supportive work environment. Alchemy has my best interest at heart and they do all they can to ensure I am able to provide a great experience to my students.
Great work and pay
Tutor (Former Employee) –  Sydney30 September 2019
I enjoyed working with my students and assisting them with their academics. The Alchemy staff were very friendly and helped me with any issues that I had.
Good place to work with nice clients
Chemistry and Mathematics Tutor (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW20 November 2017
The company is an enjoyable place to work, however the lack of a coaching centre and the requirement of having to travel to the student's house sometimes makes lessons inconvenient and time consuming.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Management could be more responsive
preview of my job as a math tutor
Casual Math tutor (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW30 June 2017
There weren't many steps to getting this job. I had to apply first online, and then was told whether i got the job or not. The online portal is okay to use, the pay is good.
Official response from Alchemy Tuition
11 February 2020

*Updated* Thank you for your feedback. Boy oh boy how we have changed since 2017! We are so thrilled with our new systems and processes that now includes a fun application process, a short online interview with the founders, a full on-boarding experience, hundreds of new students each month and a new dashboard to manage your tutoring sessions