Your contract and hours are calculated fortnightly, usually staffs such as store assistants or deputy managers range from 40 hours a fortnight to 60 hours (depending on their employee contract). However, this range varies from store to store depending on the availabilities of the staff members in your team, as you may be asked to help cover members who are unavailable to work last minute. This is helpful if you have high availability and want to earn more as you may find yourself consistently going over the contracted hours (overtime). As for stock replenishers, store assistants are expected to fill that role by running the stocks from the back of the store in the warehouse, during the morning before store opening or during the night when it is closed.
For me it's 10-35hours
I love to have 20-30 hours fortnightly
Depends how many casual work for and also overtime
It depends on the contract you decide on with the Area Manager. Most store assistants will be on 15, 25 or 30hrs per week. There is no specific stock replenisher role as all the staff, including store assistants, run and replenish stock.
15 hrs per week contracted to 25 hrs per week 30 hrs per week contracted
15-30 hours a week retail assistants up to 15 for replenishers
There is no divide between retail assistant and stock replenishers as with most supermarkets. At ALDI we have Sales Assistants, Trainee Managers, Assistant Managers, and Store Managers. Everyone, even the store manager, pitches in. When we aren't helping customers or on tills we are replenishing the stock, or cleaning, there is always a job to do. The hours per week vary for everyone, I am on my second month of a three month trial period and I am currently working 20 hours per week. It all depends on your contract, for instance I have two colleagues that started at the same time as me and one is working 20 hours, the other is working 25.
Hour are from 15 hours per week contracted to 25 hours per week contracted, 30 hours per week contracted
In SA Aldi stores there are 20, 25 and 30 hour contracts available for store assistants. The store assistant role also consists of stock replenishment, as there are only a few staff members on at a time. Store assistants do all the jobs; whether it be on the tills, replenishing stock or 'de-carding', we do everything that helps keep the store running before, during and after hours.
- Why do/did you like working at ALDI?24 people answered
- Does ALDI have a staff discount? How much is ALDI’s staff discount?11 people answered
- Do they pay monthly, fortnightly or weekly?10 people answered
- Would the Replenishment Associate job be suitable for a 14-year-old?7 people answered
- If you were to leave ALDI, what would be the reason?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at ALDI?5 people answered
- What is the company culture like at ALDI?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at ALDI?5 people answered
- If I select for a job .when I start my duty?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at ALDI? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered