At 4 clock
Generally within a few weeks.
You are thrown straight in the deep end and everyone just flows with everyone rotating job on a daily basis, helping each other out
They will usually work it out with you, but earliest is usually in a week or two.
In about a Week or so
- Why do/did you like working at ALDI?24 people answered
- Does ALDI have a staff discount? How much is ALDI’s staff discount?11 people answered
- Do they pay monthly, fortnightly or weekly?10 people answered
- How many hours a week does a retail assistant work a week and how many for stock replenishers10 people answered
- Would the Replenishment Associate job be suitable for a 14-year-old?7 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at ALDI?6 people answered
- If you were to leave ALDI, what would be the reason?5 people answered
- What is the company culture like at ALDI?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at ALDI?5 people answered
- How many hours?5 people answered