Yes, if it were a permanent role.
Yes that is a possibility
I am not quite sure, only because I have worked in the stores, not the warehouse. But you can be transferred to a different store. You just have to have a good reason, and fill out some forms.
Yes that would be possible
- Why do/did you like working at ALDI?24 people answered
- Does ALDI have a staff discount? How much is ALDI’s staff discount?11 people answered
- Do they pay monthly, fortnightly or weekly?10 people answered
- How many hours a week does a retail assistant work a week and how many for stock replenishers10 people answered
- Would the Replenishment Associate job be suitable for a 14-year-old?7 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at ALDI?6 people answered
- If you were to leave ALDI, what would be the reason?5 people answered
- What is the company culture like at ALDI?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at ALDI?5 people answered
- If I select for a job .when I start my duty?5 people answered