ALDI Employee Review

Worse company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC13 June 2019
You work your asss off for this company and when your no more value to them good bye they will find anything to fire you.
disgusting company with bad morals when you get to know WHO they REALLY are because from the outside the company looks clean and good what goes on inside much different.

Other ALDI Employee Reviews

Good place with sheet management
Store Assistant (Former Employee) –  Griffith NSW21 July 2019
I was store assistant at Aldi and I was super star for my store manager Bt other sheet deputies dIdnt like me. All the time rude behavior.when I did complaint against deputy to AM and Aldi staff help line. Now I m terminated by breach code of conduct. How's Aldi work Bz we were 14 members in staff and 10 out of 14 was manager and deputies. Just only 4 Pigs store assistant to run load.
Pros
Till is good
Cons
Deputies thinks they are boss
Be in the good books of your AM or get ready for your sleepless nights.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Logan QLD19 July 2019
Terrible work life balance. If you are in a management role then you are 24 hrs on call. No security provided unless it’s a burglary attempt. You can have a great time with the company if the executives behaves professionally . You might end up with the recent graduate as your AM and telling you to do some of the stupid actions to implied and if you don’t do it then you are in their bad book, that will be the beginning of your sleepless nights.
Pros
Great Salary and that’s bite
Cons
Horrible work life balance/hopeless executives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALDI. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K