ALG Employee Review

Great Owner, Unique installations
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZ21 July 2017
Great company with incredible installations that are fun to be a part of. Willing to help you when you need it and glad to train employees to better them selves.

Other ALG Employee Reviews

Fantastic culture, great support, incredible opportunities for career minded people
Director of Studies (Former Employee) –  Sydney, Australia3 July 2019
I worked at ALG for 13 years and left only when I retired. During this time I advanced from an entry level position to a Director and until recently our management team ONLY consisted of people who had worked their way up from entry level positions.

We work hard but we support each other and we maintain our sense of humour. We recognise that we can achieve more together than we can on our own. Management is ALWAYS open to feedback and constructive commentary. ALG is innovative and dynamic.

If people want a 'public service' experience then this is probably not the place for you. If you want to be micromanaged and hand held then this is not the place for you. If you want to be problem focussed and critical then this is not the place for you.

But if you want to take charge of your own career, be solutions driven, take advantage of opportunities and seek change to improve the working environment for yourself and your team, then this IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!