ALLENS
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ALLENS Employee Reviews

Working here for my first job allowed me to learn how to be more organized, build incredible relationships with the regular shoppers / other employees, and get cash handling experience.
Good work environment to work in. Long drive to work. The night shift helps with daycare. The supervisors are well educated and know how to do their job well.
Pros
night shift
Cons
short breaks
I had to keep the greens at a certain temperature, so that they will not wither. My co-workers was very nice and helpful.They even showed me how to do new things.
Overall good no Supervisors were nice not always helpful, its a fast pace job.
Its a company that needs more improvement with management and the work place is to old and need changes to make better production for the company..The co-worker some are good to get along and some are not. The hardest part about the job is when you have to do a job that requires more person to do a job but, the company don't have enough people.The most enjoyable part of the job is getting paid and going home...
Pros
i would have to clock in and then get my cash drawer and county it to see if there was the right amount and then get on the cash register that they wanted us on and then start checking people out until i got to go to lunch or go home. The coworkers were really nice and easy to get along with one other .There were was no hard part to the job the most enjoyable part was meet new people.
Pros
30 % off
Cons
a lot of people called in
Everyday is almost the same day at Allens. Standing on a line packing can goods and cleaning them before they reach the canning process. Management is good and also are the co-workers. There really isnt anything hard about this job and I would say the most enjoyable part would be going on break to socialize.
Seasonal job,needs to be long term. Takes to long to become permanent.
I work from 5am to 1:30pm, supervisor was a good person to get alone with
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALLENS. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9